The Student Room Group

Milwaukee burning

Protesting what appears to be legal shooting of a black armed man have decided to set their neighbourhoods on fire while chanting 'black power'.

The man had a stolen gun in his hand and had also stolen 500mrounds of ammunition and turning towards the officer and also raising the gun towards the officer.

The protesters have said that the man was running away but the video apparently shows otherwise.

So police now need to let themselves be killed or let armed criminals leave and put the public at risk.
Original post by joecphillips
Protesting what appears to be legal shooting of a black armed man have decided to set their neighbourhoods on fire while chanting 'black power'.

The man had a stolen gun in his hand and had also stolen 500mrounds of ammunition and turning towards the officer and also raising the gun towards the officer.

The protesters have said that the man was running away but the video apparently shows otherwise.

So police now need to let themselves be killed or let armed criminals leave and put the public at risk.

Didn't know burning businesses achieved racial equality. I must have missed that in school.
Turns out the officer who shot this African-American was Black himself

Not that it matters, didn't matter for many others killed by non-White officers

They'll just say he was brainwashed by the evil White man to kill his own people :biggrin:

Maybe he was doing his job and was in his right to shoot that man?
If I were a black guy in America I'd hate these morons. How the hell do the feel like they can ideologically represent a skin colour?
Original post by KingBradly
If I were a black guy in America I'd hate these morons. How the hell do the feel like they can ideologically represent a skin colour?
Deleted.
(edited 7 years ago)
Just follow these 3 easy steps when you hear about a black man shot by police! #BlackLivesMatter.

Step 1. React immediately and don't wait for more information.

Step 2. Violently trash you own communities and reputation in 'peaceful protest.'

Step 3. Blame whitey.
Never let the truth get in the way of a good riot (and looting) spree.

They should call in the national guard straight away and just unleash tear gas and water cannons on them. It's what they deserve. Nothing less.
Reply 7
Original post by thunder_chunky

They should call in the national guard straight away and just unleash tear gas and water cannons on them. It's what they deserve. Nothing less.

The good news is Milwaukee's sheriff isn't one who will put up with this and seems more likely to treat these people how they should be.

Should unleash more than tear gas and water cannons on them.

The good news is Milwaukee's sheriff isn't one who will put up with this and seems more likely to treat these people how they should be.

Yes, Sheriff Clarke is great.
Reply 9

The national guard has been called to Milwaukee but not yet deployed, I wonder what these criminals will burn tonight.
The national guard has been called to Milwaukee but not yet deployed, I wonder what these criminals will burn tonight.

Everything. They'll burn everything and steal anything that isn't nailed down.
What a bunch of idiots, who in their right mind would think I know burning stuff will make me more popular, it is like the stupid stunt blm pulled blocking traffic, It does not make people go hm yeah there is a problem, in all honesty it just makes people hate more.
"We're being oppressed by white people"
"A black cop shot an armed black guy, let's burn down our own neighbourhood"
"The reason we are poor is because of evil white people, pay us reparations so we can clean up the mess"
It's a shame this is happening, because it removes the focus away from the genuine racial problems in America. *

There needs to be some serious attention paid towards a number of things - including: gun ownership, the state of policing in America, and the treatment of black people.

Unfortunately things like the events reported here will doubtless cast a shadow over these issues.
Reply 14
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/16/man-shot-by-milwaukee-cop-beat-gun-rap-after-allegedly-pressuring-witness.html

These 'protesters' really pick their examples perfectly lengthy arrest record and points a gun at an officer, I wonder what false phrase they will use here after the 'hands up, don't shoot' when the hands went to the officers gun.
Reply 16
Good old cnn only reporting the truth
[video]https://youtu.be/S-8Cn6boqcA[/video]

Since when is a call for peace telling people to burn the suburbs down?
I bet there are educated black Americans in the United States who are disgraced by these morons' actions. The Black Lives Matter movement has proved itself to be an intolerant organisation which promulgates violence towards law enforcement officers for any police interaction which leads to homicide. Black Americans have for decades thought for equality of opportunity and freedom from racial discrimination, while that mayn't yet be a reality, race relations from since 1980 were improving year on year up until the formation of the BLM movement in 2012.

If the US is genuinely a racist society, then explain why Hispanics and Asians are capable of achieving access to the middle class at a much higher rate than blacks. Hispanic Americans who have immigrated from Mexico yield a lower average annual household income than black families yet Hispanic students still manage to get a higher GPA and work their way out of poverty at rates much higher than young blacks. Until black Americans realise their shortcomings are more down to their atrocious single motherhood rates and their appeasement to the victim narrative their continued impoverishment in American society will ensue.

No doubt the US still has serious problems regarding racism. The killing of black men by law enforcement officers is disproportional to other race demographics and that differential is unacceptable, although somewhat understandable given that unjustified police shootings are more likely to occur in areas with low economic attainment. The election of Barack Obama was meant to be a turning point in race relations, but instead Barack has left a legacy which will see his tenure end in huge communal divide and social disharmony. To me, the most worrying aspect of all this is the Democrats' unwillingness to challenge the BLM narrative because of their wanting to appease the black vote. Let's just be thankful we're not Americans.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending