The Student Room Group

Best game you've played since you started gaming?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HarrisxK
Skyrim is definitely number 1. Takes hours to complete and the mods are never ending

Witcher 3, stunning graphics and gameplay mechanics

i was going to say the same, skyrim, especially when the glitches allowed you to level up quick. second to that gta5!
Original post by Sorani
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge (although I´d also put the first and third game not far behind it) is still hands down for me the best game I've ever played. I really miss how big the adventure game genre used to be. I love the way it looks, and even prefer the older graphics over the new version, I love the music, the atmosphere, the humour. For me, personally, it's a flawless game.

monkey island one and two were great games, so were day of the tentacle, grim fandago and sam and max. all lucasarts classics!
PugDevil what a cute name/avatar XD

My favourites are Donkey Kong Country, Sonic CD, CoD: World at War among a few others.
Recently I've been playing Persona 4 Golden.
Great game reccomend it to anyone who owns a PS VIta/TV (unless you don't like JRPGS/Story based games)
33 hours in and I'd say I'm just over half way through the game
Original post by PugDevil
This is a bit of a nostalgia thread, but the question is simple. Since you have been gaming what is the best/most memorable game that you have played? If you have more than one then do mention more! Also, if you have a favourite developer (e.g. Naughty Dog) then include that too.

Personally, the most memorable game I remember playing is TimeSplitter: Future Perfect. Crazy that it came out in 2005 :redface: As for the best developer, it has to be Bethesda. They produce the best open world games in my opinion!

As for the best game I have played recently, it has to be Witcher 3. The amount of detail in that game is just :adore:

Favourite console game ever super Marino n64

Favourite PC game might and magic heroes 7
Europa Universalis or Crusader Kings. By far and large the best strategy games out there.

Civilization is a poor man's EU.
final fantasy vii now and always will be my favorite game
Rocket League. I know it came out recently but it's honestly changed everything for me. I've put so many hours into that game I'm actually quite disgusted.
I'm in ❤️ with fallout 3

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
I'm in ❤️ with fallout 3, I'm just about to find the museum of technology, so I am on a long trek. Does anyone else play this game?

Original post by TeddyBear86
I'm in ❤️ with fallout 3, I'm just about to find the museum of technology, so I am on a long trek. Does anyone else play this game?

It is a great game! Is that the Galaxy news radio quest? I'm just a few missions ahead of that, but I've given the game a break for a bit.
Sims 2 and 3 :u:
Mechanics? Populous. Strategy? UFO: Enemy Unknown. Co-op? Left 4 Dead. Longevity? Diablo II. Art style? Syndicate Wars. Level design? Half-Life. Gameplay? Streets of Rage II. Music? Command & Conquer. Worldbuilding? Project Zomboid. Immersion? GTA IV. Suspense? F.E.A.R. AI? The Division. Narrative? The Chzo Mythos. Emotional heft? Final Fantasy VII.
Minecraft - then it changed to Counter Strike when I hit puberty.
Original post by NotNotBatman
It is a great game! Is that the Galaxy news radio quest? I'm just a few missions ahead of that, but I've given the game a break for a bit.

Yeah it is, that's where I am now and I am looking forward to completing it tomorrow

Portal was so fun.

Diablo II.

FIFA 2000.

CoD4
Loved KOTOR, Chrono Trigger, TWD, Uncharted series + the last of us, super metroid, life is strange. Oh and half life 2!
Portal 1 & 2, Fallout, Skyrim

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Loved KOTOR, Chrono Trigger, TWD, Uncharted series + the last of us, super metroid, life is strange. Oh and half life 2!

but u don't have a ps4

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest