The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have you noticed how quiet the leftists and cucks are with this issue.
Original post by The_Opinion
Have you noticed how quiet the leftists and cucks are with this issue.

Of course sadly it's expected and part of the problem.
Reply 3
Paedophiles and sex traffickers are also notorious at joining together and looking after each other. It even says in that article that a lot of the abuse is never reported because gangs threaten and intimidate the victim and families into silence. That's really something that gets overlooked a lot, look at Hollywood, where child sexual abuse is an open secret but basically nothing has ever happened to punish those behind it, even though the same names keep cropping up over and over.
They need to cast the net wide and make mass arrests - squashing one ant doesn't destroy the nest.
Why does it not surprise me?

A town full or predators with ample pray run by absoloutely filthy cucks
Let's be honest. The only reason this is still happening is 'cause they're brown.
Leftists would had a field day if it was white men doing this.
Original post by Electrospective
A town full of predators with ample prey run by absolutely filthy cucks*

Spoiler

Yes...?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Yes...?

Compare the two sentences. :colonhash:
Compare the two sentences. :colonhash:

I did...?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I did...?

:facepalm:
:facepalm:

You corrected some typos, why? Whats the issue?
Yup, that was it. What else did you expect m8?

I dont understand why? Whats the big deal?
Reply 12
Thats because the police are still tiptoeing around them. too afraid to anger the asian community
Reply 13
Community relations?
Does this mean kissing arse of you know who?
Reply 14
This is disgusting. Shocking.

Surprised no vigilante justice has started.
It's not racism if it's against white people :rolleyes:
The authorities involved into looking into this as well as other towns/cities across the uk have admitted they would be sued for racism and do not wish to offend? Bollox call a duck a duck if it is a duck and a paedophile a paedophile it is the act that is focused on not the colour or race or ethnic origin of the perpetrators - but when the prophet being worshipped is a paedophile any way? In the eyes of most honest westerners - whether they say it or hide behind the political correctness that is destroying the west
Is anyone here from Rotherham and want to pitch it with their take on whats going on?
Original post by Double Agent
Is anyone here from Rotherham and want to pitch it with their take on whats going on?

That's not a good way to get a view on what's going on- a massive paedo gang was unmasked and arrested in my city, but most people had no clue it's going on
Original post by richpanda
That's not a good way to get a view on what's going on- a massive paedo gang was unmasked and arrested in my city, but most people had no clue it's going on

Of course it's a good way to try and understand the situation, it's the personal experience of people in that city affected. It's interesting to know if people have a sense this is something going on in their community or if they are as clueless as the rest of us.

Latest

Trending

Trending