No not at all! :frown:

:hugs: :biggrin:

Spoiler

Urgh the Big Fat Quiz Of..... is just not the same without Richard :cry:

Spoiler

Original post by titfortat

Spoiler

Ha, I'm watching that too :tongue: who'd have thought.. toilet paper! Needs more Ayoade though.
Argh! Just tried to sit up! Not good!
My back aches like crazy! :frown:
Original post by SeanFM
Ha, I'm watching that too :tongue: who'd have thought.. toilet paper! Needs more Ayoade though.

Isn't it ironic :mmm: Exactly! Definitely - sad times :cry2:
Original post by titfortat

Spoiler

Oh my god :rofl:
Original post by ForestShadow
All the trolls on here? :holmes:

Or in real life? :hugs:

Both. :emo:

Spoiler

:pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain:
Original post by fatima1998
:pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain:

:console: :hugs:

Why are you in pain?

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by mr T 999
:console: :hugs:

Why are you in pain?

Posted from OtherWorld

i dont know :sad:
hope you are well :hugs: x
Reply 6290
Results day wait is giving me diarrhea... or it could be the Costa Creamy Cooler I had yesterday...

Nah prob results day... it needs to come like now and rip it off like a band aid so I can carry on living my life ffs x_x
Reply 6291
Also im hungry af but i have a fasting bloodtest tomorrow morning (i wanna cry) so i cant eat
Im
So
Scared
I feel crappy. :redface:
yknow when u want everyone to leave you alone but you are also really lonely and obsessive? yup
Original post by Salamandastron
yknow when u want everyone to leave you alone but you are also really lonely and obsessive? yup

:console: Hope you feel better soon :lovehug:

Spoiler

Original post by fatima1998
i dont know :sad:
hope you are well :hugs: x

Posted from Disney Land

Whatever it is don't be sad :h: be happy your now in Disney land :woo: :jive:

I'm good thanks I feel pretty tired now tbh :yawn:
Original post by Platopus
Hope you're ok, but glad you're making friends :smile:

Hey Platopus,

I'll reply to your PM in a while (maybe a few days :frown: ) A little busy at the moment.

Done with my UKCAT :biggrin:

@Platopus @CheeseIsVeg @Matrix123 @FireFreezer77 @Gogregg @iEthan @FrenchUnicorn @Salamandastron
This is where I say goodbye, thank you for making the past month enjoyable, while I studied for my UKCAT. I won't be on here anymore, except for the PMs (which I will definitely reply to). Will miss you guys :lovehug: :grouphugs:
Original post by raniafern
Hey Platopus,

I'll reply to your PM in a while (maybe a few days :frown: ) A little busy at the moment.

@Platopus @CheeseIsVeg @Matrix123 @FireFreezer77 @Gogregg @iEthan @FrenchUnicorn @Salamandastron
This is where I say goodbye, thank you for making the past month enjoyable, while I studied for my UKCAT. I won't be on here anymore, except for the PMs (which I will definitely reply to). Will miss you guys :lovehug: :grouphugs:

I hope it went well!
damn noooooooo u cant leave me :frown::emo: :bawling:
Soooo tired!
Original post by FireFreezer77
No not at all! :frown:

:hugs: :biggrin:

Spoiler

Mmm

:hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by raniafern
Hey Platopus,

Awwww whaaat? Already? Wow, best of luck! Thank you for being a great friend and if you ever need anything, feel free to PM :wink: I'll miss speaking to you, hope it went well!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Soooo tired!

Aww :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest