The Student Room Group

Why does she do this

Now I maybe over thinking this and it could be just a simple greeting.

This girl I've liked for a while now sometimes stands next to me, looks me in the eyes and says hi, followed by my name. On the first day we met she looked at me, before I left a room, I noticed her looking at me, she's even stood in front of me, looked me in the eyes and said nothing, this went on for a couple of minutes.
Original post by Mike_91

This girl I've liked for a while now sometimes stands next to me, looks me in the eyes and says hi, followed by my name. On the first day we met she looked at me, before I left a room, I noticed her looking at me, she's even stood in front of me, looked me in the eyes and said nothing, this went on for a couple of minutes.

This is more than just a simple greeting. Especially 'Looked my in the eyes and said nothing'.
She is waiting for you to grow some balls and talk to her, have a conversation and express your interest.
She probably wants you to talk to her.
Reply 3
Original post by Mike_91

Talk to her. Simple as.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I guess she's trying to get you to "talk" to her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending