Original post by sophiehaddad
Are examiners reports released alongside grade boundaries? :smile:

No, most reports come out results day
Original post by z33
Bismillah al rahmaan al raheem

Ya Allah... plz kill me before my parents do

Ameen <3

inshallah you'll do well
I've reached the struggling to fall asleep unless you're really tired stage...I hate sleepless nights

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was really casual about my GCSE results day, now I'm *****ing myself for A level results day to a point that I might just have an aneurysm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by target21859
Ah thanks didn't know that! Don't know why they call it %cp and not a*

Probably because you can't get an A* in individual modules
Good luck guys xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vladislav
AQA Philosophy. The questions were pretty decent even if it was the first year for this spec, still doesn't mean the grade boundaries won't be high. Last year the boundaries were low but the points were so close to each other, so a lot of people achieved lower grades.

First year of a new spec could also mean they're more lenient on grade boundaries, I'd just wait until Wednesday before drawing conclusions. Good luck though!
What does eveyone think they got ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Astudent24

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some sort of grade :tongue:
Original post by Serine Soul
Omg

I applied for 6 jobs at Tesco this summer, rejected for all! My uncle works there and even helped me with the screening test

Tbh I actually have no hope without uni

Guys I work at tesco's ; any questions Fire away

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I got BBC/BCC. Need BBB for my firm, Southampton

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

From how I felt the exams went, I feel that I might get A* A A C. However, there are too many variables at play for me to know for certain. I need AAA, with an A in Music.
Original post by ToastiestZombie
First year of a new spec could also mean they're more lenient on grade boundaries, I'd just wait until Wednesday before drawing conclusions. Good luck though!

Omg I did philo too! I f'd up totally the two last questions... In my clas only 4 people were sitting this paper and 2 of them literally wrote NOTHING for the last one - it was worded so differently and my teacher said that it was asking you for ANY form of dualism 😂😩😭😩😭 so I could have spoken about both or property or substance only...ahhh... I reckon I'll get 69 points? And "A" will probably be 73 🙄
Original post by fefssdf
Guys I work at tesco's ; any questions Fire away

Horse?
Original post by ToastiestZombie

Remember that only the best ones made it through to A2 which could mean that more people performed well = high grade boundaries.
Reply 5216
Original post by zainyyyyy
inshallah you'll do well

Ameen inshallah you will too :')
Original post by Franckenstar
I know the uni of Sheffield holds places but I don't think you wanna go there do you ?

I don't intend in going to Sheffield no
Original post by sophiehaddad
Anyone firmed or (insured!) Bristol? Haven't seen too many as of yet! :h:

Firmed but definitely havnt got in honestly supprised they offered me it

Quick Reply

Latest