I would post a photo.....

but I don't want to give you all nightmares :ninja:

Spoiler

i look like this right now

Spoiler

i look like lorde's mum
Original post by ColossalAtom

Spoiler

If that's actually you I am seriously impressed.
Original post by Brahmin of Booty
If that's actually you I am seriously impressed.

Spoiler

Spoiler

nice hair
(edited 7 years ago)

Spoiler

Was gonna sign you :wink:

I think the preppy style looks great on guys, coolest thing ever, much more dignified than fake-ass rude boys and effete hipsters.
Was gonna sign you :wink:

I think the preppy style looks great on guys, coolest thing ever, much more dignified than fake-ass rude boys and effete hipsters.

I like wearing shoes that are considered 'formal wear' or 'smart semi-formal'. Preppy style is what I feel most in tune with. One of my goals is to own a pair of whole cut leather shoes someday. Since they are the epitome of class (in my opinion).

Like these:

Spoiler

I like wearing shoes that are considered 'formal wear' or 'smart semi-formal'. Preppy style is what I feel most in tune with. One of my goals is to own a pair of whole cut leather shoes someday. Since they are the epitome of class (in my opinion).

Like these:

Spoiler

Road girls will dig you, cuck these hoodrats Get some boat shoes, chinos, blazer, roll that **** up and wear some trainer socks.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm preppy as **** and road girls seem to dig it. Get some boat shows, chinos, blazer, roll that **** up and wear some trainer socks.

The preppy style is timeless, so you can't go wrong with it either. Instead of trying to follow trends that keep changing (an example is Primark's selection of clothes with a graphic of something that's currently popular or some saying).
Reply 9177
I like smart but not so much preppy. Maybe it's because I associate prep with rah douchbags

Posted from TSR Mobile
The preppy style is timeless, so you can't go wrong with it either. Instead of trying to follow trends that keep changing (an example is Primark's selection of clothes with a graphic of something that's currently popular or some saying).

:cool:
Reply 9179

:cool:

Red trouser douchebag

Latest