The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9320

How badly our team could do with this man

Absolutely no leadership at the club

****ing bunch of *****
Well that definitely signals the start of the journey towards AFC's demise. Could be the first season in a while that we lose four or more at home.
-4 points max against United/City/Chelsea/Liverpool
-12 points max against Stoke/West Ham/Swansea/Southampton/Leicester/Spurs?
The other 9 clubs, guaranteed six pointers? -> 70 points is probably what we're aiming for if we're optimistic

Actually, with Everton now under Koeman, we can chop off another 4 or 5. So 65 or 66 points. Definitely not top 4.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
Well that definitely signals the start of the journey towards AFC's demise. Could be the first season in a while that we lose four or more at home.
The other 9 clubs, guaranteed six pointers? -> 70 points is probably what we're aiming for if we're optimistic

Actually, with Everton now under Koeman, we can chop off another 4 or 5. So 65 or 66 points. Definitely not top 4.

Step 1: arbitrarily decides how many points we'll get from each team

Step2:counts points, realises that's still a decent total and arbitrarily subtracts a few more points

Step 3: makes solid claim as if anything they said before was anything but random guesswork

Step 4: meltdown

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would be top banter if Arsene leaves at the end of season, we sign a more conventional manager, but Arsene becomes the Director of Football
Original post by shawn_o1

I am pretty convinced that it will not be enough if we get a cb and striker since Wenger is tactically inept at this level now.
Original post by swirly
When you get a notification and see it was just Lucio :colonhash:

giving you another one for no reason
The 'fam blud ting' guy on AFTV really needs to learn how to speak properly, but the point about Wenger's salary stands. What is the justification for him "earning" £8m a year?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
The 'fam blud ting' guy on AFTV really needs to learn how to speak properly, but the point about Wenger's salary stands. What is the justification for him "earning" £8m a year?

You forgot the all important 'man'
Original post by drandy76
Step 1: arbitrarily decides how many points we'll get from each team

Step2:counts points, realises that's still a decent total and arbitrarily subtracts a few more points

Step 3: makes solid claim as if anything they said before was anything but random guesswork

Step 4: meltdown

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aka 95% of shawn's posts
Original post by swirly
Would be top banter if Arsene leaves at the end of season, we sign a more conventional manager, but Arsene becomes the Director of Football

You don't even support Arsenal pal!!!
Wenger, Kroenke, Gazidis, Arsenal fan TV, Moh Haider, DT, Ty, Claude, the rest of the mongs in our fanbase. All tumours which need to be eradicated ASAP.

Wenger, Kroenke, Gazidis, Arsenal fan TV, Moh Haider, DT, Ty, Claude, the rest of the mongs in our fanbase. All tumours which need to be eradicated ASAP.

Are you included in this?
Original post by Vividly clear
Are you included in this?

Hope not.

Reply 9333
So we've missed out on Higuain (probably understandable), Lacazette and now on course to miss out on Mustafi because we're reluctant to pay a bit more in an inflated market

:rofl:
Reply 9334
Can't understand the logic, do we think there's going to be a sale on the last week? If anything, clubs will be more reluctant to sell because they don't have a replacement ffs

Add that to the new signings having no pre season with us makes late transfers even more illogical

The sad part is you pay enough attention to those nonces to remember their names :biggrin:
Original post by leinad2012
The sad part is you pay enough attention to those nonces to remember their names :biggrin:

Meh. It's only those ones who are well known amongst Arsenal fans.

Losing to a team whose striker is a policeman. Or whose manager is a dentist. If either happens, AFTV will go bonkers
Original post by Lúcio
You don't even support Arsenal pal!!!

And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words, Matthew 6:7.
Original post by swirly
And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words, Matthew 6:7.

Thoughts on a supporter of the Red Devils quoting The Bible?

Latest