The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rajive
It's my birthday today, but guess who has results day on their minds???

Happy Birthday!
Original post by mic25
Happy birthday!

But guess who has their birthday on results day :yucky:

Awh poor you :frown: Lets hope you get the results you wanted then :smile:
Original post by mic25
Happy birthday!

But guess who has their birthday on results day :yucky:

Hope your grades will be a good present for you :redface:
Reply 1403
Haha the most important grade is an A in Double Science but I'm not sure if I did enough for it.
Grade boundaries come out tonight for A levels; lets see if the AS creative writing exam boundary has dropped :smile:
I'm actually wondering if I should change drama to creative writing since I do love writing. I love both which makes the choice so hard
Original post by Rajive
It's my birthday today, but guess who has results day on their minds???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy Birthday! :sexface:
Original post by surina16
Glad you found it useful :smile:
Ah I'm sure you did amazingly! Just try not to think about it (which I know sounds impossible) because at the end of the day, there's nothing any of us can do now and stressing is just going to make us all feel a whole lot worse about any situation on results day :h:
Not even sure if I'll look at the GBs straight away because I feel like I would panic and try and remember where I lost all my marks etc? Idk :lol:

Aww thank you:smile: I know what you mean but I cant help panicking as results day is only a week away:biggrin: Same:s-smilie:, Good luck, you probably did amazing!:wink::h:
Just out of interest, anyone going with someone or are you going alone?
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Just out of interest, anyone going with someone or are you going alone?

I'm going alone, mainly because my friends will be asking what I got, which I'll find pretty uncomfortable. :tongue:
Original post by Dizgurl
I'm going alone, mainly because my friends will be asking what I got, which I'll find pretty uncomfortable. :tongue:

Same here. I don't really want my friends to be asking me in the moment, I wanna tell them once I've got my head around them. If one of us did better than the other it would make things awkward and at least one of us would feel bad.
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Same here. I don't really want my friends to be asking me in the moment, I wanna tell them once I've got my head around them. If one of us did better than the other it would make things awkward and at least one of us would feel bad.

Exactly...plus there are a few people who would ask me for my result, but when I ask them, they just talk around it and I don't get to know. So I'm just planning not to tell many people. I'd rather say my results on tsr rather than in real life tbh :tongue:
Original post by Dizgurl
Exactly...plus there are a few people who would ask me for my result, but when I ask them, they just talk around it and I don't get to know. So I'm just planning not to tell many people. I'd rather say my results on tsr rather than in real life tbh :tongue:

Exactly, people on TSR are so much nicer.
My birthday is 6 days after Results Day! If my results aren't too good, the time in between is gon be :dontknow::dontknow:

The worst feeling ever is when you forget how u felt about each exam which makes u feel 3576455x nervous bc when the gb come out u'll be like wtfff

I don't think the gb are a good idea for me tbh :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amanii_ox
My birthday is 6 days after Results Day! If my results aren't too good, the time in between is gon be :dontknow::dontknow:

The worst feeling ever is when you forget how u felt about each exam which makes u feel 3576455x nervous bc when the gb come out u'll be like wtfff

I don't think the gb are a good idea for me tbh :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy birthday for then!

I'm still sitting here torn whether to actually look or not on the 24th!
Thanks and- SaME! Edexcel Maths is my huge worry! Ugh, everyone is contemplating on how high or low the gb's may be for it ...
Some of them are prettttyyy scary!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks and- SaME! Edexcel Maths is my huge worry! Ugh, everyone is contemplating on how high or low the gb's may be for it ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think they'll be very high nor extremely low, though I do think will be slightly higher than last years. But don't worry, A levels are much more rewarding and valuable than GCSE's, so if GCSE's didn't go well, you can always do better in A levels. :h: Don't get your hopes up though
(edited 7 years ago)
This thread will be so much more active when its like 1-2 days left :eek:
Original post by Dizgurl
I don't think they'll be very high nor extremely low, though I do think will be slightly higher than last years. But don't worry, A levels are much more rewarding and valuable than GCSE's, so if GCSE's didn't go well, you can always do better in A levels. :h: Don't get your hopes up though

only slightly higher? Last years was awful with low grade boundaries. Surely they'll be a lot higher.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I've noticed the edexcel maths grade boundary predictions are quite varied. I've seen some saying 158 for A* and others saying 169 :eek:

Latest