The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
Only if he justifies through his faith then Yes

Still has nothing to do with Islamic sanctioned pedophilia

It has everything to do with it you nonce, it is a religiously-justified action. Just as you think pedophilia is by Islam.

But you focus on Islam because it is foreign.
Reply 61
Original post by alevelstresss
If a Christian murdered someone because they worked on a Sunday, would you go around ranting about Christianity being a backwards religion too?

I'm no expert on religion but isn't that the Old Testament which was then replaced by the New Testament which doesn't mention it when Jesus died or was born?

Also have you read the bible and everything around this verse?
(edited 7 years ago)
It has everything to do with it you nonce, it is a religiously-justified action. Just as you think pedophilia is by Islam.

But you focus on Islam because it is foreign.

No mo was the nonce I don't think sleeping with children is OK

So the answer would be yes then as I clearly stated.

Still has sod all to do with Islam allowing the rape and sexual abuse of pubescent children (I take it you are a Muslim so in return I'll call you a 'nonce worshiper' :smile: as I do not know how if you would get off sleeping with a child like old mo did. )
No mo was the nonce I don't think sleeping with children is OK

So the answer would be yes then as I clearly stated.

Still has sod all to do with Islam allowing the rape and sexual abuse of pubescent children (I take it you are a Muslim so in return I'll call you a 'nonce worshiper' :smile: as I do not know how if you would get off sleeping with a child like old mo did. )

Islam doesn't allow the rape and sexual abuse of pubescent children.
Reply 64

But if they consent it's okay, right? :beard:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
But if they consent it's okay, right? :beard:

Apparently if daddy consents for them it's OK.

It does

Did you not know this

If I were you I'd speak to a few scholars as they will help clear this up for you.
It does

Did you not know this

If I were you I'd speak to a few scholars as they will help clear this up for you.

I like the source you used to back up your statement
I like the source you used to back up your statement

I've given a few above

But you;ll need ot convince me you know more about Islam than say the late Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution or say
Sheikh Hamoud Hashim al-Tharihi, general secretary of the Vice and Virtue Committee and member of the Islah Party in Yemen.
I've given a few above

But you;ll need ot convince me you know more about Islam than say the late Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution or say
Sheikh Hamoud Hashim al-Tharihi, general secretary of the Vice and Virtue Committee and member of the Islah Party in Yemen.

why are you lying?
why are you lying?

where is the lie?
How sad, I hope the people grow sick of it and lynch the dirty pedos. The law obviously isn't doing its job.
Original post by TercioOfParma
How sad, I hope the people grow sick of it and lynch the dirty pedos. The law obviously isn't doing its job.

My fear is this is what will happen

the community will not stayed cowed for ever.
My fear is this is what will happen

the community will not stayed cowed for ever.

I wouldn't be surprised if in 10 years things like that will be happening all over Europe, if they aren't already.
I wouldn't be surprised if in 10 years things like that will be happening all over Europe, if they aren't already.

And a glorious day it will be too.

we are seeing the fightback start already

Corsica is a good example of this

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/15/corsica-mayor-bans-burkini-violence-beach-protests-sisco-france

I said all along if we continue to make excuses when Muslims turn violent people will soon learn this is the way to do things.
we are seeing the fightback start already

Corsica is a good example of this

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/15/corsica-mayor-bans-burkini-violence-beach-protests-sisco-france

I said all along if we continue to make excuses when Muslims turn violent people will soon learn this is the way to do things.

It is spreading beyond that too. After the nice attack and that priest being murdered, french gun sales went up 6x.
Omfg this thread is full of RACISTS. I can't even believe what I'm reading.
All you white RACISTS should educate yourself on Islam.
The prophet Mohammed (pbuh) took a child bride in the holy and perfect Quran. That means it's a Muslim's RIGHT to have relations with underage girls.
Have you never heard of freedom of religion? They can do what ever they want and you should RESPECT their choices and lifestyle.

Reporting you all for racial hatred.
Reply 78
Original post by Double Agent
Is anyone here from Rotherham and want to pitch it with their take on whats going on?

I live near Rotherham the place is a shi*hole, Labour have ruined that town it's a poverty ridden place. I wasn't really aware of anything bad going on in there so I was shocked when I heard this on the news
whatabaoutery that does nothing to help the victims of this.

We know what the community feels about these girls and were know where they get these attitudes from.

Certainly, but neither is chasing the wrong causes for the problem. We must identify the root of this problem if we wish to eliminate it, and just throwing "religion" on it is not going to help solve the problem.

Latest

Trending

Trending