The Student Room Group

Which regions are your firms in?

This poll is closed

Which region is your firm uni choice located?

North East 19%
North West 10%
Yorkshire and the Humber 5%
East Midlands 10%
West Midlands 14%
East of England 14%
London 19%
South East 5%
South West5%
Total votes: 21
Hi I am an AS student awaiting my results in two days. I did examinations in Maths, Further maths, Chemistry and Physics. I believe that the grades I'm likely to get are AABC respectively. Essentially I want to know which regions of England your unis are located in (as the unis I'm thinking of applying to are all over the place). :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
All the unis I'm applying to is in East of England, it's where I live and I don't wanna go somewhere too far from home
(edited 7 years ago)
Keep in mind that Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are all places too.

My firm is Cardiff, so South Wales.
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
All the unis I'm applying to is in East of England, it's where I live and I don't wanna go somewhere too far from home

Nice hopefully you get into your firm!
Original post by FishCakeSoup
Keep in mind that Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are all places too.

My firm is Cardiff, so South Wales.
You are right. It's just that I don't plan on moving too far i.e outside of England so the regions were specific to England. Don't mind knowing about other places outside England though 😊. What course are you trying to embark on?
(edited 7 years ago)
Which course do you want to do?
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
Which course do you want to do?

Primary Education, I'm hoping to become a primary school teacher. What about you?
You are right. It's just that I don't plan on moving to far i.e outside of England so the regions were specific to England. Don't mind knowing about other places outside England though 😊. What course are you trying to embark on?

Oh fair enough, I live in Cardiff so I can't exactly judge haha. Chemistry :smile: what about you?
Primary Education, I'm hoping to become a primary school teacher. What about you?
Nice! I want to do Maths at either Bath, Nottingham, Surrey, Southampton and Manchester. I love how beneficial teachers are to society, however I've always said (and this had been for a long time) that the one thing I won't do with a Maths degree is become a teacher :redface:
Original post by FishCakeSoup
Oh fair enough, I live in Cardiff so I can't exactly judge haha. Chemistry :smile: what about you?
Maths at either Manchester or Surrey.
Nice! I want to do Maths at either Bath, Nottingham, Surrey, Southampton and Manchester. I love how beneficial teachers are to society, however I've always said (and this had been for a long time) that the one thing I won't do with a Maths degree is become a teacher :redface:

I'm surprised you said that actually, most people tend to give me negative reactions for wanting to be a teacher.
What are you planning to do after your degree?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending