The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Does anyone know what time tomorrow the boundaries are out?
Reply 81
Original post by gomc
Does anyone know what time tomorrow the boundaries are out?

AQA 8AM
all others: any time.
Reply 82
Original post by Aph
AQA 8AM
all others: any time.

Thanks
Reply 83
Does anyone know when the Edexcel grade boundaries will be published?
Every year, I love how mad this site gets a day before results day. It all starts crashing, everyone's screaming about where the grade boundaries are.
Definitely a silver-lining to my endless levels of anxiety for results day:p:p

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trying so hard not to look at the grade boundaries this year... but last year they made me feel a bit better about my GCSEs... not sure what to do haha
Original post by IAROX15

Most likely tomorrow
Original post by IAROX15

last year it was midnight the day before results day so that means it should be up in less than 12 hours :smile:
Original post by Aph
No, tomorrow

Oh God, that's too soon. I'm not ready for this :frown:
Thanks anyway.
Original post by dr-jekyll
Oh God, that's too soon. I'm not ready for this :frown:
Thanks anyway.

what exact time?
Original post by jaspal sandhu
what exact time?

anywhere between midnight and 9am
Original post by miless090
anywhere between midnight and 9am

GMT?
Original post by dr-jekyll
GMT?

yes
Reply 93
Original post by Muttski
Trying so hard not to look at the grade boundaries this year... but last year they made me feel a bit better about my GCSEs... not sure what to do haha

Last year they made me feel much worse about my ASs when I saw how high they were, so I spent two days fretting instead of only one. Wouldn't recommend it. I did better than expected so it was all for nothing, but it would intensify the pain if I'd done worse.

I'm going to try avoiding them this year. Either way it just causes unnecessary suffering.
Original post by elen90
Last year they made me feel much worse about my ASs when I saw how high they were, so I spent two days fretting instead of only one. Wouldn't recommend it. I did better than expected so it was all for nothing, but it would intensify the pain if I'd done worse.

I'm going to try avoiding them this year. Either way it just causes unnecessary suffering.

same here no point stressing.
Reply 95
Does anyone have any idea what the grade boundaries for AQA C3/C4 are going to look like? also for OCR Physics A unit 4?
Original post by 16hattob
Does anyone have any idea what the grade boundaries for AQA C3/C4 are going to look like? also for OCR Physics A unit 4?

I think the C3 boundary will drop, as many people found the exam on the whole to be much more challenging than the previous year. I think the general consensus in the C3 thread was 53 - 55 for an A (can't remember too well). C4 was quite standard however, so probably remaining the same if not close to last year.
Original post by Dapperblook22
I think the C3 boundary will drop, as many people found the exam on the whole to be much more challenging than the previous year. I think the general consensus in the C3 thread was 53 - 55 for an A (can't remember too well). C4 was quite standard however, so probably remaining the same if not close to last year.

53-55?
keep dreaming lmao
Last year it was 57, and many students agreed the paper was far more challenging with many missing out questions altogether. Just look at the petition which gained over 9200 signatures, so it wouldn't be surprising if 55 is an A or 53 at the lowest.
(edited 7 years ago)
I really pray that the Edexcel Maths grade boundaries do not sheg

Quick Reply

Latest