Since birth

you hardcore fam
are you Cambridge or something
Original post by Insight314
End of Year 10

What's?! Seriously??
Original post by Mystery.
When did you find out? I already feel I'm way too late
I tried to do a few step1 problems and I can't even do those, is it even worth applying?!

yea yea dont worry. I think most people can get up to 1 standard within a year of practice. The hardest bit is actually getting started cus you make yourself believe you cant do it, but you're ability will increase exponentially if you do it right. Chapter 9 of this would be worth reading (although meant for undergrad. freshers) https://www.maths.cam.ac.uk/undergrad/studyskills/studyskills.pdf
Original post by Mystery.
What's?! Seriously??

yea hes applied 2 years early tho so thats y.,
Original post by EnglishMuon
yea hes applied 2 years early tho so thats y.,

The purpose of my reply was to continue the trolling of newblood/Mathemagicien but I guess it didn't work.. :frown:
The purpose of my reply was to continue the trolling of newblood/Mathemagicien but I guess it didn't work.. :frown:

New blood was serious. He sat step in 2014. Then applied for '15 entry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know fam.
The reason it is trolling is because he didn't provide any contextual basis in his reply.
F*cking QEDd your ass, get rekt

Original post by physicsmaths

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol wat have i missed?
lol wat have i missed?

The lad above asked the question so he can know when to start practicing STEP questions. Giving answers like "August 2013", "End of Year 10", "Since birth" is more banter than actual response since the answers are not in context; that is, you wouldn't know that newblood is 2nd year Mathmo and I am 2 years earlier, and Mathemagicien is only 2 years old.
The lad above asked the question so he can know when to start practicing STEP questions. Giving answers like "August 2013", "End of Year 10", "Since birth" is more banter than actual response since the answers are not in context; that is, you wouldn't know that newblood is 2nd year Mathmo and I am 2 years earlier, and Mathemagicien is only 2 years old.

It's pretty funny if you think of it
I am a funny guy

oh i see lol. @Mystery. lad :wink:
oh i see lol. @Mystery. lad :wink:

I am not good with names
Where can I find OCR Chemistry and Physics question papers for summer 2016?
I am not good with names
Where can I find OCR Chemistry and Physics question papers for summer 2016?

google? idk I didnt do those exam boards. Im pretty sure they arent released for most people until next year but i think there may be links on physicsandmathstutors website that might give you access to them earlier.
google? idk I didnt do those exam boards. Im pretty sure they arent released for most people until next year but i think there may be links on physicsandmathstutors website that might give you access to them earlier.

ok thank
Original post by Mathemagicien
Pfft, Cambridge? Plz. Durham, fam.

how did you do that Durham math exam though
it's like 10000x more difficult than STEP
If I don't get SSS then I'll give up on Durham

smart boi
I haven't done that yet

Just did STEP this year as preparation

If I don't get SSS then I'll give up on Durham

yea u forgot to take general studies. u got no chance
Nah, gonna take that next year. Just getting the easy A-levels outta the way first, ygm.

Good luck fam, tried that this year and I think I got Us, too hard for me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shouldn't the grade boundaries for STEP 1 be out by now?
Original post by CompsciN
Shouldn't the grade boundaries for STEP 1 be out by now?

They don't release them very consistently

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending