The Student Room Group

Hearing from my university?

Hi guys,

I have applied through UCAS as an individual and so had to put my grades through as both full A-levels and pending A-levels. As i am not associated to a school or college will my results be updated automatically so my Uni choice can view them and confirm my place?

Or will i have to ring them up and let them know what my results are?

Any help would be ace thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Daniel021296
Hi guys,

I have applied through UCAS as an individual and so had to put my grades through as both full A-levels and pending A-levels. As i am not associated to a school or college will my results be updated automatically so my Uni choice can view them and confirm my place?

Or will i have to ring them up and let them know what my results are?

Any help would be ace thank you!
You will have been associated with an Exam Centre, so your A level results should go through to the uni as usual. If when you check Track on Thursday morning you don't have a definite outcome either way (ie, unconditional or unsuccessful) ring the uni as soon as you have your results to hand.
Reply 2
Original post by Minerva
You will have been associated with an Exam Centre, so your A level results should go through to the uni as usual. If when you check Track on Thursday morning you don't have a definite outcome either way (ie, unconditional or unsuccessful) ring the uni as soon as you have your results to hand.

I hope I am associated to one! Thank you
Reply 3
Original post by Daniel021296
I hope I am associated to one! Thank you
You couldn't have taken the exams unless you were!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending