Original post by justastudent321
yikes good luck though !! Im sure you'll do fine

thank you!!
Original post by Inexorably
grabs and rocks my desk

iIIIiiII want the AQa Grade boundARriesSS at MIDNIGHTTT wHYYY AQA

I laughed way too hard at this
Original post by MessyEffy
it's not even a matter of "staying up", I sleep around 4/5am these days so I'll be part of my "day" in a way.
if I get into uni idek how I'm going to get my sleep back on track:colonhash:

This is so me.
I heard AQA is releasing grade boundaries at 8 am, and edexcel is releasing at whatever time they said (didn't do exams on this board). When is OCR releasing their grade boundaries?
Anyone here does media, geography or products design...any thoughts?
Original post by Asmodaen
Born too late to explore the earth. Born too early to explore the universe. Born just in time to get screwed over by Ofqual...

Lol you stole my comment off reddit
STOLEMYCOMMENT.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Wanna share a bucket? :frown:

I'm not sure a bucket will do :s-smilie:
gtgtgtgtgtg gonna neck
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Wanna share a bucket? :frown:

1 bucket would not be enough
Original post by Windies
No emails from UCAS / Unis
And a fake email telling me to send KCL my results sheets / certificates l0l.

what do you mean fake email?
it's not even a matter of "staying up", I sleep around 4/5am these days so I'll be part of my "day" in a way.

Friday or Saturday, not sure which one.. that night I went to sleep at 9:20am and woke up at ~5pm. The night after I went at about 6am and woke up at 2pm.. Then I realised just how depressed this awful sleeping pattern was making me so I decided I couldn't do it anymore.

Today I was up before 11 which is amazing for me :') Tomorrow and the day after I'll be up at around 8-9am and I'm hoping to keep everything steady. Just try force yourself to wake up early and tire yourself out, then turn off all distractions on the night after 12 and you'll get there eventually.
Original post by ninjass
I hope you are wrong in your prediction :smile:))

Same to be honest 😂
Reply 5772

It won't. It gets worse, trust me. I found myself digging into cheese and onion crisps, devouring three quarters of a victoria sponge, sipping an elderflower cider at 03:30 in second term, staying up to read through the proof of the rank-nullity theorem and then finally getting to sleep wearing my shoes.
(edited 7 years ago)
I was going to try and pull some form of all-nighter thing tonight just so I was too exhausted to stay awake tomorrow in nerves over results....highly doubt I'll actually manage that...in fact I'll probably be asleep in an hour or two.

Looks like we'll have a repeat of last year's results day thread where a bunch of us are posting all through the night until 8am Thursday morning due to a 'I can't help it' state of being awake.
I'm intrigued to see the AS new spec boundaries tbh despite being an A2 student

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mgill17
I was going to try and pull some form of all-nighter thing tonight just so I was too exhausted to stay awake tomorrow in nerves over results....highly doubt I'll actually manage that...in fact I'll probably be asleep in an hour or two.

Looks like we'll have a repeat of last year's results day thread where a bunch of us are posting all through the night until 8am Thursday morning due to a 'I can't help it' state of being awake.

I think i'll get into bed about 12 with my laptop and watch a film or something, that usually sends me off. Can definitely see myself up all night though :/
Watching last two Harry Potter films to keep me awake for grade boundaries release 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaitlinN15
Watching last two Harry Potter films to keep me awake for grade boundaries release 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice, I'm watching Cuckoo (TV series)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im not even going to bother staying up for the grade boundaries.

whats the point?
Original post by Zacken
No, I know I've got at least two A*'s and an A, potentially an A*. But I don't really care about my A-Level grades at this point...

what time do you get STEP results?

Quick Reply

Latest