The Student Room Group

how do i get 11 a stars?

jj
(edited 7 years ago)
As Conor mcgregor says 'you put in dat hard worke!'
Reply 2
By working hard duh:tongue: there's no strategy in getting 11 A*s just put the work in and they'll be yours.
doesn't matter if your'e not super intelligent, at this level honestly if you worked for 1 hour EVERY SINGLE night + worked hard in class, i swear you'd get 11 A*

people always tell you this but its true, its just memorization of the material
Original post by hbgeorgie
doesn't matter if your'e not super intelligent, at this level honestly if you worked for 1 hour EVERY SINGLE night + worked hard in class, i swear you'd get 11 A*

people always tell you this but its true, its just memorization of the material

You can't simply learn the material by memorising it, you have to understand it first.
Original post by sahara198913
jj

5 tips for Success

- Work really hard :smile:
- Use your time wisely
- Stay motivated
- Treat yourself to rewards when you reach a certain goal
- Believe in yourself!
Original post by Workangel_24
You can't simply learn the material by memorising it, you have to understand it first.

i agree with you, but i didn't understand most of additional science but i got an A
Original post by hbgeorgie
i agree with you, but i didn't understand most of additional science but i got an A

It may work for some people but not for others. You might be able to get away with it at GCSE but when it comes to A Levels memorising doesn't create any wonders. I have a friend who got 8 A*s and 3 A*s at GCSE and he even struggled with the new AS levels for a few months. But he'll get all A's tomorrow on results day. A grade at GCSE is equivalent to grade D/E. So it doesn't matter how clever you are at GCSE, you can't get away with not revising for exams properly at A Level.
(edited 7 years ago)
It may work for some people but not for others. You might be able to get away with it at GCSE but when it comes to A Levels memorising doesn't create any wonders.

definitely, A level is a different game ._.
Reply 9
All you have to do is answer most questions correctly in each of your exams.
Reply 10
All you have to do is answer most questions correctly in each of your exams.

It may work for some people but not for others. You might be able to get away with it at GCSE but when it comes to A Levels memorising doesn't create any wonders. I have a friend who got 8 A*s and 3 A's at GCSE and he even struggled in his AS at first. But hopefully he'll get all A's tomorrow! A grade A at GCSE is equivalent to a grade D/E at a level.

How can a grade A at GCSE be equivalent to any grade at A-level, that doesn't really make any sense. They're different qualifications entirely.
Reply 11
It may work for some people but not for others. You might be able to get away with it at GCSE but when it comes to A Levels memorising doesn't create any wonders. I have a friend who got 8 A*s and 3 A's at GCSE and he even struggled in his AS at first. But hopefully he'll get all A's tomorrow! A grade A at GCSE is equivalent to a grade D/E at a level.

How can a grade A at GCSE be equivalent to any grade at A-level. They're different qualifications entirely.
Reply 12

How can a grade A at GCSE be equivalent to any grade at A-level. They're different qualifications entirely.
Reply 13

Grades don't really translate like that. It makes no sense to say that.
Start revising now
convert if not already faithful and pray for a miracle
convert, if not already blessed, and pray for a miracle...
it worked for me
convert, if not already blessed, and pray for a miracle...
it worked for me

Quick Reply

Latest