The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly
This aint the WWE baby, when you do step in this ring with me, if you do, you can run round like you a preacher, but baby I promise you I WILL BAPTISE YOU.

Thoughts on Juniors girlfriend from my wife and kids?

The first Vanessa or the second one?
Fuark just realised what ELI5 stands for
Original post by Kenan and Kel
The first Vanessa or the second one?

First Vanessa, Meagan Good.

Cleavage for daysssssss.
Original post by swirly
First Vanessa, Meagan Good.

Cleavage for daysssssss.

Never rated Meagan Good
People in work - how sexual is your workplace? Where I work everyone is young (80% of the staff less than 25 I'd say) and everyone most are flirty as **** and open. Genuinely been felt up on the sly whilst serving a customer.

Is this the norm or is this less common?
What the hell is going on with this Keirin??!!

Jesus I can't take this...
Hahahahahahaha ffs. Incredible scenes.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Jason Kenny.

Jesus Christ, what an Olympian.
Kenny and Trott's kids are just going to be bicycles.

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Sir Kenny and Dame Trott's kids are just going to be bicycles.

Fixed :biggrin:

The most successful male and female British Olympians of all time. Bloody hell, that's a couple...
Original post by The Wavefunction
People in work - how sexual is your workplace? Where I work everyone is young (80% of the staff less than 25 I'd say) and everyone most are flirty as **** and open. Genuinely been felt up on the sly whilst serving a customer.

Doesn't happen at all where I am really, there is a mix of ages though.

Also, who the **** watches cycling
Jason Kenny is mad yo

Posted from TSR Mobile
The cycling is so dull :lol:
Also, who the **** watches cycling

Oh sorry mate, shall we discuss a future sexual harassment case on an online student forum instead?

I change places of work every fortnight atm.

Some really open, some not: today being party to a discussion on the art of nude selfies and the concept of threesomes. I just stay quiet and lol continuously

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Bryci
The cycling is so dull :lol:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1471385937.800734.jpg

Had a similar atmosphere in a retail job a while ago. Not that much came of it other than on the occasional work night out. Think it's what can happens when you put a bunch of young people together in a job that isn't ultimately what they want to be doing.

Can't say I remember a lot of public feeling up going on though...
You see you you plumber from Liverpool, it's personal between me and you, and I'm going to do you some serious harm you BIG STIFF IDIOT

I love how he keeps looking to the interviewer to see how much time he's got left before he drops the "Bellew is your gay lover" line.

Not sure where the rhetoric has come from that a silver or bronze medal in the Olympics shouldn't be celebrated. I think people are comparing it to other sports without thinking properly, there's a difference between winning the PL over a 38 game season, and taking home a medal in the 100m where every millisecond counts. All about perspective too, if Usain and Farah are the Barça and Bayern of their respective sports, then you wouldn't catch them celebrating getting on the podium.
Reply 7998
6 gold medals. Fiancé is Laura Trott.

Winning at life.
Original post by Lúcio
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1471385937.800734.jpg

[img]

Latest