The Student Room Group

Technology always goes wrong for me....

Anyone else ?

Just 1 example is my wifi on iPhone keeps switching between 3G and wifi like every 10 seconds and when it's on 3G nothing on the TSR app will work ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by davidguettafan

Nope
Reply 2
why is it annoying? thought you women liked things that vibrate
Original post by ELVsLP

I'm a guy lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

oh...
Reply 5
Original post by ELVsLP

I'm a guy lol

Thought you guys liked things that vibrate

The pubescent penis on the bus goes boing-boing-boing, boing-boing-boing, boing-boing-boing. The pubescent penis on the bus go boing-boing-boing, getting aroused by the vibrations on the buuuuuuuuuuus
What sort of iPhone do you have? Also, do you have "Wi-Fi Assist" switched on? (Settings > Mobile Data > Wi-Fi Assist)
Original post by Crydamoure
What sort of iPhone do you have? Also, do you have "Wi-Fi Assist" switched on? (Settings > Mobile Data > Wi-Fi Assist)

iPhone 5. Yes I just checked and I do have wifi assist turned on. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
iPhone 5. Yes I just checked and I do have wifi assist turned on. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try deactivating it - it switches over to 3G automatically if your Wi-Fi signal is poor. It shouldn't do this under normal conditions - make sure you have a good signal and that your router/hub is configured correctly.
Original post by Crydamoure
Try deactivating it - it switches over to 3G automatically if your Wi-Fi signal is poor. It shouldn't do this under normal conditions - make sure you have a good signal and that your router/hub is configured correctly.

Ok thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest