The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Do it Right
Does it not freak anyone else out how English is so subjective. Like if the examiner was tired or something- I don't even want to think about it 🙈🙈🙈

I thought I was the only one who thought this !!! Especially for English Lit. I love that anyhow and I'm pretty decent (not to sound big headed) so I'm sure I've done fine and I'm sure you have too x
Im nervous about my results. My teachers have high expectations of my grades ( not my parents though - phew!). What would i do if i dont get the high grade, my teacher thought i would have definitely got?
Original post by TheBoyFive
Im nervous about my results. My teachers have high expectations of my grades ( not my parents though - phew!). What would i do if i dont get the high grade, my teacher thought i would have definitely got?

Don't let your teacher victimise you if you don't get the grade they expected. If you know you tried your hardest and you're happy with what you got then that's all that matters!! 😊
What does it mean by grade boundaries 24th August is that when the grade boundaries are released???
Someone tell me for Edexcel Core Science for Rep
Thanks
Original post by Taran001
What does it mean by grade boundaries 24th August is that when the grade boundaries are released???
Someone tell me for Edexcel Core Science for Rep
Thanks

24th of August is when the grade boundaries are released, yes. It'll be on at around 12AM on the 24th (or the night of the 23rd if you like).
So where on the website will it be released???

Original post by TheAnon121
24th of August is when the grade boundaries are released, yes. It'll be on at around 12AM on the 24th (or the night of the 23rd if you like).

Look on the first post on this thread and the links to the grade boundary pages are there, they will turn blue when we can view them.
Thankfully my parents will be at work. :colone:
Original post by chloechurcher
Yes, the grade boundaries for all, if not most of the exam boards are released on August 24th 😊.

Is it publicised or will i need log in password etc
Look on the first post on this thread and the links to the grade boundary pages are there, they will turn blue when we can view them.

Thank You
I don't know if i'm more nervous for the grade boundaries or the results day itself :s-smilie:
Thank You

No problem, wishing you the best on results day!
No problem, wishing you the best on results day!

Wish you too! the best on the results day :biggrin:
Original post by ColossalAtom
Thankfully my parents will be at work. :colone:

You're lucky, my mum is taking the day off although I'm slowly trying to persuade her not to. I don't want to humiliate her if my results aren't what's expected 😓

I'm pretty sure it will be on this link here:
https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/GCSE/1606-GCSE-Grade-Boundaries.pdf

Doesn't work yet because grade boundaries aren't out, on the 24th the boundaries should be there when you click that link. If it doesn't work, you can find the grade boundaries by going through this form under this link:
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/grade-boundaries.html
The wimps who think they have 10 A*s go in really early to school, only to find they have Cs and Ds; they spend the rest of the day contemplating suicide.
You're lucky, my mum is taking the day off although I'm slowly trying to persuade her not to. I don't want to humiliate her if my results aren't what's expected 😓

Tell her to wait in the car or at home. It must be embarrassing to collect your results with parents lingering behind you.
8 days to go.
8 days till Results day..
7 days till GB released..

Latest