The Student Room Group

Well known UK islamist preacher finally convicted of promoting terrorism

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Brahmin of Booty
I reject his worldview, but I believe that free speech should apply to everyone rather than just discourse which exists within a narrow Overton window. Sad day.

Would you believe the same if he was a white supremacist?
Original post by 1010marina
Would you believe the same if he was a white supremacist?

Yeah I would. This isn't a police matter, it's playground games ''oooh if I can't be a White Supremacist, he shouldn't be allowed to promote Salafi Islam, arrest him officer.''

''Put the handcuffs on him officer''

''Use the pink fluffy ones officer''

''Tell him what a bad boy he's been officer''

It's pathetic.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
People are reporting your comments. Be careful.

Probably the isoc.
He made some entertaining speeches on Islam but certainly there is no way this guy was a genuine brother. Almost certainly on the MI5/Mossad payroll trying to stir up a conflict with the muslim community as part of the NWO/Global Business community's effort to control the Middle East (basically they want a pipeline through to Afghanistan among other interests). I expect the security services are just writing him, Rahman and Daht out of the script (and this all the mainstream news is, basically a script) and will bring Abu Izzadeen or some similar bogeyman in to the fold to carry on the provocation. But one thing is for sure reject entirely everything you see in the mainstream media, especially the Marxist paedophile loving BBC.
With the kind of disgusting comments he's made he deserves to be locked up forever.
Original post by BrothersinRhythm
He made some entertaining speeches on Islam but certainly there is no way this guy was a genuine brother. Almost certainly on the MI5/Mossad payroll trying to stir up a conflict with the muslim community as part of the NWO/Global Business community's effort to control the Middle East (basically they want a pipeline through to Afghanistan among other interests). I expect the security services are just writing him, Rahman and Daht out of the script (and this all the mainstream news is, basically a script) and will bring Abu Izzadeen or some similar bogeyman in to the fold to carry on the provocation. But one thing is for sure reject entirely everything you see in the mainstream media, especially the Marxist paedophile loving BBC.

Here we go with the Jewish conspiracies, why don't you learn to accept the cold hard facts, so many of these people who turn out to be terrorists, are drug users, wife beaters and adulterers.

Bad on the inside.
Can't we just airdrop him into Raqqa wrapped in bacon? And let ISIS have him? As he loves them so much.
Original post by BrothersinRhythm

youre so smart and see between the lines dude, i cant understand why you arnt richer than Justin Beiber right now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending