The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry A Exam Thread (Breadth - May 27 2016 and Depth - June 10 2016)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1520
peng #ocrchemistry :smile:
Original post by TeachChemistry
Of course I am serious! Did your mother not teach you to show respect for your elders and betters?

Ok mate.
Hi, just to let everyone know, I'm really sorry but I don't have any digital copies of the practise papers (second set of spec papers) nor do I have any of the mark schemes.

I only compiled the links and files from the user who sent it. As you know, I've deleted the links for it but you should also know that when the mock season started, they have also deleted it themselves so even if I provide the link, it won't work.

I really am sorry but due to the mocks, I had to take it down and, to some extent, it's a bit complicated to post it again as I really don't know if schools are still doing their mocks or something. And even if I decided to, I'm not sure if I'll be able to find the person who provided the link again.

Some people might still have the file and they might be able to provide it themselves but I don't have it. I'm sorry.

Kind Regards,
Firenze26

What were you hoping they were? I think they are fair.
Reply 1525
Well, some much for people saying 126 was going to be an A.

guys where are the grade boundaries because they r out of 60
Original post by hashman
guys where are the grade boundaries because they r out of 60

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/322819-new-as-level-grade-boundaries-june-2016-series.pdf

Chemistry are the highest ones :frown:

crapppp theyre okayish
Reply 1529
108/140 for an A. From marking my answers using the unofficial mark schemes I thought I got 108/140. Guess I won't be sleeping until thursday
Original post by alfmeister
What were you hoping they were? I think they are fair.

oh whoops wrong thread lol i meant to be on the old syllabus
Original post by hashman
crapppp theyre okayish

They're not extremely high but compared to bio and physics they're much higher so I'm a bit worried:frown:
Original post by 4nonymous
They're not extremely high but compared to bio and physics they're much higher so I'm a bit worried:frown:

yeah true and plus its a new spec so they should have made it a little lower anyways but best of luck hope u smash it
Original post by hashman
yeah true and plus its a new spec so they should have made it a little lower anyways but best of luck hope u smash it

Thanks. Good luck to you too
Reply 1534
Original post by jn998
108/140 for an A. From marking my answers using the unofficial mark schemes I thought I got 108/140. Guess I won't be sleeping until thursday

Did you get an A then? I got 106 😐
Reply 1535
Original post by SGHD26716
Did you get an A then? I got 106 😐

103 😐, 50 on Breadth, 53 on Depth. I predicted 50 and 58 so I asked for photocopies and will probably remark the Depth paper, all of my friends who were predicted As also got Bs. Not that big of a deal though, my other results were much better than I thought (AAAA in Physics, Econ, Maths and Further Maths) so overall I'm pleased.
How did you find out your raw marks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

your teacher should probably have access to them :smile:
Reply 1538

Posted from TSR Mobile

They weren't available when I collected my results but the teacher emailed them to me yesterday afternoon
Original post by jn998
They weren't available when I collected my results but the teacher emailed them to me yesterday afternoon

Okay thanks and well done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending