The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
i dont think tsr would post the edexcel link on the front page if it wasn't legit guys come on now.
Reply 481
Original post by hallen1097
The paper was worryingly pleasant - p much no super hard questions like tricky nmr. I'll be fine on those but I'm worried I've lost lots of small marks on the short wordy answers fml

I feel the same. I think the little mistakes i've made together with the answers I changed will have made me lose out on the grade I want :frown: Plus because it's an easier paper the mark scheme would have been super strict on thigs like charge placement and keyword content FS.
I'm not even doing A Levels but found this on twitter? (AQA History)

When will the edexcel ums converter be available to download?
anybody know 100 and 90 ums boundaries for AS maths and f.maths modules
Guys when do AQA post their grade boundaries?
Reply 486
M1 64/75????
thats freaking ridiculous FFS
I need to scrap my personal statement and start my entire UCAS application over; thank you Edexcel for forcing me to change my entire life
Original post by Uw0tm8_

Someone earlier said around 8am.
Original post by HCTron
M1 64/75????

My reaction exactly! I'm so annoyed rn
Chemistry a2 edexcel grade boundaries are pretty high. :frown:
Original post by Uw0tm8_

Site says 8am, Twitter says 9:30am.
Original post by titfortat

Yep, M1 was the exam I messed up on for two questions, twenty marks worth...these grade boundaries so perfectly destroyed me.
I have a bit of hope after seeing the Edexcel AS English Literature grade boundaries
Original post by plsgivemeanoffer
biology ums is normally quite low tbf, in AQA its 72/100 for full ums normally

No this isn't UMS this is marks almost half marks for an A!!! So happy rn :smile:
Original post by HCTron
M1 64/75????

I KNOW!
I thought they'd be really low. :frown:
Original post by titfortat

The only thing you can really hope for is that they've marked everyone pretty generously....*
Original post by TheMoon
Yep, M1 was the exam I messed up on for two questions, twenty marks worth...these grade boundaries so perfectly destroyed me.

I'm also surprised about C1, given that TSR crashed and everyone complained about John's uncle...
Are we sure about the Edexcel boundaries? Those Maths boundaries though *cries* - all those who need to resit Core 4, raise your hand now... :s-smilie:
Reply 499
Original post by Mattematics
Site says 8am, Twitter says 9:30am.

If you hunt hard enough on twitter you may find cheeky snippets that people with access to e-AQA have leaked. Not a guarantee though. Get some sleep and view them in the morning :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest