The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NHM
Guys there has been reports the edexcel boundaries are fake. Please wait until the real boundaries are uploaded onto the site!

source?
Original post by Pudge666
How is 70/75 a* for c4 already lost thoae 5 marks on the last part of vector question for **** sake man

Did you do Edexcel? If so, coincidently the AQA C4 also had a 5 mark question at the end of the vectors. Those boundaries not out yet.
Original post by titfortat
Yeah igy. I personally found the paper quite good, apart from the fact I did a silly mistake on one question, but I'm pretty sure I answered the rest correctly.

I screwed up one of the graph ones where you had to split it into shapes, but overall it was tough but not impossible. C4 is another matter, and bless the poor people with those M1 boundaries. Also, S1 this year was a much nicer paper than 2015?! :eek: Ah well, if these are correct, Lord help us all tomorrow....
Original post by NHM
Guys there has been reports the edexcel boundaries are fake. Please wait until the real boundaries are uploaded onto the site!

Don't see how they could be fake.
Original post by OriginalLifelin
Hi can someone please please please check what 32/50 is for Edexcel Religious Studies Implications Unit 4 Philosophy of Religion. I can't check because I'm on iPad. I'm really nervous so I'd be really grateful if someone checked!

The study of philosophy of religion? 32 is an E
Woah really? What kind of sick joke is this 😱
Original post by NHM
Original post by NHM

Stop giving people false hope when there's a 99% chance the boundaries are right.
Original post by -jordan-
Did you do Edexcel? If so, coincidently the AQA C4 also had a 5 mark question at the end of the vectors. Those boundaries not out yet.

I did edexcel
Original post by Rigby16
The study of philosophy of religion? 32 is an E

Sorry, I meant the ums. Where does it lie between 40-50 ums. I'm hoping for 46
Original post by xace28x
I screwed up one of the graph ones where you had to split it into shapes, but overall it was tough but not impossible. C4 is another matter, and bless the poor people with those M1 boundaries. Also, S1 this year was a much nicer paper than 2015?! :eek: Ah well, if these are correct, Lord help us all tomorrow....

Yeah I did M1 too :cry2: I'm surprised about S1 though, my frieds loved it yet the GB for that was hella low!
Which hacker in their right mind would dump fake A-Level boundaries at 00:30 onto the web :laugh:

I'm sure they're real boundaries
Original post by uptownfunk
There's hardly any chance that the grade boundaries are fake cause its hosted on qualifications.pearson.comUnless they got hacked, or edexcel made a mistake, no way its fake.....

I haven't looked through the URL properly but ther other thing is the design of the front page, everything else published so far this year (that I have seen including things published in the last month) has been in a different design (same as last year) but these are different

I'm not saying three are definitely fake but I'm not 100% convinced they're legit
(edited 7 years ago)
Omg i got bad grades, this is fake ... common people admit it , its a real .. why would anyone spend all of his time editing all of it to troll students
Original post by titfortat
Yeah I did M1 too :cry2: I'm surprised about S1 though, my frieds loved it yet the GB for that was hella low!

Same! I did M1 last year and although the consensus was it was a better paper this year, 64 is a tad harsh. I did D1, 53 for an A is unreal... :colondollar:
Original post by OriginalLifelin
Sorry, I meant the ums. Where does it lie between 40-50 ums. I'm hoping for 46

If what you're asking me is right then 40 UMS gets you an E still and 50 gets you a D. 40 UMS is 29 marks and 50 UMS is 33 Marks
Have they updated the ums calculator ?
Definitely not fake, the excel UMS converter has been updated with the same boundaries as online
Original post by Rigby16
If what you're asking me is right then 40 UMS gets you an E still and 50 gets you a D. 40 UMS is 29 marks and 50 UMS is 33 Marks

so would 32 be 45 UMS+? You can check on Edexcel ums calculator. I would but I'm in Venice and don't have a laptop :/ flight leaves in 5 hours...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by igotnomoney
Omg i got bad grades, this is fake ... common people admit it , its a real .. why would anyone spend all of his time editing all of it to troll students

Maybe it was John's uncle bc he was pissed at how many students complained.
IF the edexcel boundaries were real then wouldn't they have posted it on their twitter at least? like oh look they're here

Quick Reply

Latest