The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yellowminion
Can anyone give me an idea of when the AQA boundaries will be released?

The website says 8am, Twitter says 9:30am today
I thinks its 9:30am 17th august
So far all the grade boundaries look fairly reasonable for my subjects. 56/80 for an A in Politics and 74/100 for an A in History.
Original post by drandy76
21? Doesn't track update at 7:30?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Track updates at 8AM
Original post by Nightcall
I'm in the exact same boat as you, want to apply for History oxbridge and I think I might've only got a high B. Don't worry too much, it's the first year of a new course and no one will have aced it, I guarantee. Oxbridge will take into account the situation, I mean, we didn't even get the textbook until 4 weeks into the course! As long as you get a decent predicted grade in it we should be ok.

We didn't get textbooks until a week before our exam...
Original post by Nightcall
I'm in the exact same boat as you, want to apply for History oxbridge and I think I might've only got a high B. Don't worry too much, it's the first year of a new course and no one will have aced it, I guarantee. Oxbridge will take into account the situation, I mean, we didn't even get the textbook until 4 weeks into the course! As long as you get a decent predicted grade in it we should be ok.

Hopefully! I really want that A* prediction, guess I'll have to argue with the history department until they get me it. Although there'll be no issue if I got an A grade.... :colondollar: But I doubt it, I think I got a high B (knowing me luck I'll be a mark off an A grade :frown:)

I sure hope they do take it into account!! We've hardly had any materials to revise with. No past papers, examiner reports, one specimen paper and a whole lot of guess work by teachers who are just as confused as us with these reforms!!
Why does AQA have to be last all the time
Man 105/120 is an A for the new OCR English literature specification man why :frown:
anyone got the AQA economics grade boundaries?
Reply 669
Have the maths edexcel mark schemes been released?? I really want to see d1.
Original post by Mo98
Have the maths edexcel mark schemes been released?? I really want to see d1.

Yeah

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4256654

Posted from TSR Mobile
OCR science grade boundaries..
Biology: yay!! :biggrin:
Chemistry: oh dear... not unpredictable though
Physics: y u so high?!
I'm confused about the linear exams? So that's all the ones on this years new spec?
So they won't have individual grade boundaries for each paper, just a grade boundary overall???
Original post by Babyoleg
I'm confused about the linear exams? So that's all the ones on this years new spec?
So they won't have individual grade boundaries for each paper, just a grade boundary overall???

Exactly :biggrin:
Reply 674
[QUOTE="nomophobia;66987396"]Yeah

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4256654

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE I asked for the mark scheme, not grade boundaries. Wanted too see the method marks I would have achieved, thank you tho.
79/100 for an A in Travel and Tourism - I'm not so sure now.....
AQA grade boundaries ... So close
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
AQA grade boundaries ... So close

Nope, got to wait longer apparently 1471416608679.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't do any A level sciences but wtaf was OCR Physics it's 58% for an A?????
Reply 679
Did anyone do Option E International Relations for Edexcel History? 58 for an A* - I had a feeling the grade boundary for that paper would be high because that paper was the best paper by edexcel

Quick Reply

Latest