The Student Room Group

Did you take an AS level in all of your subjects? [POLL!!!!]

Poll

Did you take an AS level in all of your subjects?

Yes or no?
Reply 1
Original post by citibankrec
Yes or no?

What exactly do you mean by this question? Surely to do A2 you need to do achieve an AS first.
Original post by kkboyk
what exactly do you mean by this question? Surely to do a2 you need to do achieve an as first.

reformed courses brah
Original post by kkboyk
What exactly do you mean by this question? Surely to do A2 you need to do achieve an AS first.

Some qualification like History and Physics have been made linear meaning that an AS in them will be a stand alone qualification and not contribute to the A-level.
The new remodel of the A-level means that all qualifications by 2018 will be linear therefore erradicating the AS-A2 divide but also UMS and how grade boundaries will be set.
Reply 4
Original post by citibankrec
reformed courses brah

Original post by kanyenot
Some qualification like History and Physics have been made linear meaning that an AS in them will be a stand alone qualification and not contribute to the A-level.
The new remodel of the A-level means that all qualifications by 2018 will be linear therefore erradicating the AS-A2 divide but also UMS and how grade boundaries will be set.

Ah that explains it. Completely forgot about that :colondollar:
xx
x x x xx
I'm surprised the poll reveals that so many have taken AS. A lot of universities have been giving the impression that it was going to be a rarity in the next admissions cycle.
(edited 7 years ago)
Can't see the poll but yes I have

Posted from TSR Mobile
x x x
x x x
x x x
I only did maths and fmaths. My sixth form chose not to do AS for biology, chemistry and physics so I couldn't sit those

Quick Reply

Latest