The Student Room Group

AQA MM03 8th June 2016 Exam Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Link to AQA's maths papers this year if anyone wants to have a go at this magnificent M3 paper again

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-YN4_YfkBkVLVhmZ1RIUEsxdjg
Original post by RDKGames
Link to AQA's maths papers this year if anyone wants to have a go at this magnificent M3 paper again

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-YN4_YfkBkVLVhmZ1RIUEsxdjg

Do you have the mark scheme?
Original post by A Slice of Pi
Do you have the mark scheme?

Nope. I don't think those will be available until September, not sure.
Nope. I don't think those will be available until September, not sure.

They should be on the AQA website if you have a login
Original post by A Slice of Pi
They should be on the AQA website if you have a login

I don't have a login. This is just a link off the A-Level Results Day thread so perhaps someone there might be able to get them.
Reply 185
Hahaha wtf why is A* not 7/75

On a serious note eh same gb as C3...
Original post by C0balt
Hahaha wtf why is A* not 7/75

On a serious note eh same gb as C3...

I started laughing when I saw this is the same as C3. At least I have a chance of getting a f*cking C now xD

These must be the lowest grade boundaries ever
Reply 187
I started laughing when I saw this is the same as C3. At least I have a chance of getting a f*cking C now xD

These must be the lowest grade boundaries ever

same lol
Original post by C0balt
same lol

I'm still pretty sure my FM is screwed, I need at least a B but praying for a miracle after FP4 and FP2
Reply 189
I'm still pretty sure my FM is screwed, I need at least a B but praying for a miracle after FP4 and FP2

FP4 gb was so normal I was wishing for a miracle but nope lol
but FP2 is looking alright, FP3 was higher than expected though
need A* for my offer :/
Original post by C0balt
FP4 gb was so normal I was wishing for a miracle but nope lol
but FP2 is looking alright, FP3 was higher than expected though
need A* for my offer :/

Good luck with that tomorrow! I'm still soaking in the grade boundaries xD

I retook C1, FP1 and S1 and I think I got 100UMS in those alongside C4 this year; not sure about c3. I found C3 slightly more challenging than before but I forgot how I did in it, considering it's grade boundaries I think I did well enough for A or A* though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 191
Good luck with that tomorrow! I'm still soaking in the grade boundaries xD

I retook C1 and S1 and I think I got 100UMS in those alongside C4 this year; not sure about c3. I found C3 slightly more challenging than before but I forgot how I did in it, considering it's grade boundaries I think I did well enough for A or A* though.

good luck with your results too :tongue:
dem C3 gb tho , juicy
Original post by C0balt
good luck with your results too :tongue:
dem C3 gb tho , juicy

Looking at these grade boundaries boosted up my confidence considering how bad the exams felt. But I guess that's because I'm not aiming for the A*. What about you?
Reply 193
Looking at these grade boundaries boosted up my confidence considering how bad the exams felt. But I guess that's because I'm not aiming for the A*. What about you?

I'm confident about maths, FM not so much, but still feeling better than I did before. But trying to not get hopes up now because anything could happen
Original post by C0balt
I'm confident about maths, FM not so much, but still feeling better than I did before. But trying to not get hopes up now because anything could happen

Very true. FM is always the one that won't budge with these things. :frown:
53/75 for A*. I've never seen anything like it. People must have found this really tough across the whole country.
so i think i might have just scraped a D. Which is fine cause C3 is so low, and M2 is nice as well. Phew. Wasn't the U that I was expecting.
Haha according to the examiner report, some people got full marks!
Reply 198
"very few lacking the time to complete their work."
Original post by C0balt
"very few lacking the time to complete their work."

Can you post the report? If it is not lack of time, what is the excuse for the unusually low grade boundaries?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply