The Student Room Group

I'm looking for a competitive learning website. Help?

I want to go to a website that's free, and it has tests and learning games etc for GCSE level. I want something that me and all my friends can go on to add a competitive edge to it. Does anyone know anything like this?
Original post by Tasty Apple
I want to go to a website that's free, and it has tests and learning games etc for GCSE level. I want something that me and all my friends can go on to add a competitive edge to it. Does anyone know anything like this?

What subject?
Reply 2
Original post by Workangel_24
What subject?

For GCSE, I'm doing

Biology
Physics
Chemistry
RE
PE
Maths
English language
English lit
German
HistoryPsychology

Any of these would be fine.
For GCSE, I'm doing

Biology
Physics
Chemistry
RE
PE
Maths
English language
English lit
German
HistoryPsychology

Any of these would be fine.

- Mathsgenie
- M4ths
- studymaths

YouTube channels:

- Hegarty maths
- myGCSEscience
- mrbruff - English lit
- GCSE Revision
(edited 7 years ago)

Are you doing the new GCSE's?
Reply 5
Original post by Workangel_24
Are you doing the new GCSE's?

Yes. I'll be doing my GCSE's in 2018.

there's an App called Quiz Up, which now allows you to make your own sets of subjects and create your own questions and answers :smile: its really fun. however you might get addicted to it... :biggrin:

here's the link for you :smile:

http://en.support.quizup.com/support/solutions/articles/1000201271-how-do-i-create-a-topic-
I used a website called This is Language for french and it was very competitive - I presume they have german too but you / your has to pay

Quick Reply