Reply 840
me: promises not to check grade boundaries and further lower my self esteem

me, five minutes later:
(edited 7 years ago)
AQA boundaries are nice af
Like chemistry my god. They are low.
If only there was UMS :angry:
Reply 842
is the Edexcel page not working for anyone else? it won't let me open the first pdf to see the boundaries :frown:
Original post by rosemondtan
That was exactly what I was feeling! Ugh, we'll just have to see now. Here's to a dreadful 24 hours to go. What other subjects did you sit for?

Fingers crossed for us both! I did OCR chemistry and Phsyics, and then Edexcel history. How about you?
Reply 844
Where are AS new spec biology,chemistry and physics! I can only find the old specs.
Reply 845
Original post by haes
i'm so surprised! chem was always 80% for an A no matter how difficult and although that exam was very difficult, i didn't think they would drop all the way to 60%....

Isn't that the old spec though(chem1 biol1 etc..)
Original post by Pra99
Where are AS new spec biology,chemistry and physics! I can only find the old specs.

click the corresponding notional for each exam board
Original post by Pra99

Go to the first page of this thread and first post.. there is a link to it
what does everyone think about the WJEC grade boundaries??
Original post by Pentaquark
AQA boundaries are nice af
Like chemistry my god. They are low.
If only there was UMS :angry:

Whaaaat aqa chem4 is 76/100 for an A! I was expecting 72≈
Hi, I can't find the boundaries for Geography either. Does anyone have the link?
Can someone help me in explaining the protocol when it comes to taking up an AS this year? Basically, I want to take up an AS and an EPQ but I'm not too sure how. Should it be from my school or privately etc?
Angry about the AQA FP3 boundaries, considering that was the worst paper ever.
Will the A2 grade boundaries be posted?
Original post by igotnomoney
Trust me you would be fine. I remember you in ynofficial markscheme and you asnwered most of questioj correctly ... the boundaries are only low because for some reason a lot of people did really bad at these exams. I dont even know why they found difficult, it was pretty standard if 6ou had done past papers. About 70 percent of student in both of the as fhemistry clasess did really bad in my sixth forn 🤗🤗🤗🤗

thanks for the confidence booster..........yeah tbf I found the papers pretty standard! Which explains why I was downright shocked by the grade boundaries. Hopefully that's the case, I was the only student in my sixth form to sit the chemistry AS reformed exams lol. What other subjects did you sit for?
Original post by rosemondtan
Thanks for the confidence booster...yeah tbf I found the papers pretty standard too! Which is why I'm downright shocked. I was the only student in my sixth form to do the reformed AS chemistry exams lol. What other subjects did you sit the exams for?

New as physics aqa, edexcel business studies (as) , maths aqa (as)
Anyone else waiting for AQA Chem 4 boundaries to magically reduce by 6 marks cos same
The AQA C3 boundaries are shocking though. An A boundary in the forties... am I dreaming?
Original post by 420memeception69
Whaaaat aqa chem4 is 76/100 for an A! I was expecting 72≈

I think the person was talking about AS. yeah true about chem 4, I thought they'd be lower!!

Quick Reply

Latest