The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AshEntropy
I don't get why the Unit 5 boundaries are so low :redface: The essay question I did (Importance of Ions) was absolutely beautiful!

...something's not right. Got a bad feeling we all f*cked up on the other questions. Too bad I only remember the essay :smile::smile::smile:
Original post by angoranimi
..........sh*t

I hope I can figure out what exactly could've gone so wrong with that paper to contribute to this low boundary to save myself from getting a nasty shock over my BIOL5 result tomorrow
...something's not right. Got a bad feeling we all f*cked up on the other questions. Too bad I only remember the essay :smile::smile::smile:

Is that what you reckon it was? I'm desperate for an explanation lol
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm pretty confident I got around 71-72 in C3 and 68 in C4. The grade boundaries for A* in C3 is 65 and 70 for C4. The rise in C4 has me really tense if I got an A* or not.
nah but the edexcel politics gbs are so bad
Original post by MoonVirgo
Is that what you reckon it was? I'm desperate for a reason lol

Yeah, we were all so happy with that ions essay question that we repressed the memories of the other 75 marks
Original post by LightAtTheEnd
I'm pretty confident I got around 71-72 in C3 and 68 in C4. The grade boundaries for A* in C3 is 65 and 70 for C4. The rise in C4 has me really tense if I got an A* or not.

71/75 in C3 is 100 UMS
And 68/75 is comfortably 80 UMS+

I would say you've got the A*. Fingers crossed! Good luck

Original post by MoonVirgo
Exactly. I'm very concerned.

I have a feeling it might have been the genetic engineering questions...
I distinctly remember not enjoying an entire 2 pages worth of questions of application of knowledge for genetic engineering.
Original post by joddcfc
Where did you find them?

I typed in Edexcel grade boundaries on the web instead because the link isn't working, C1 is 61A and 50C
C2 is 63A, 51C
D1 is 53A, 43C
M1 is 64A, 51C
S1 is 56A, 42C
Reply 929
guys, the edexcel link doesn't work for some of us, instead of just saying go to the link in OP can you please take a screenshot of maths ones or just post the scores, thanks
Original post by LightAtTheEnd

If you did edexcel, the ums converter has been updated! You can check there
Original post by elen90
Questions leading up to it were rather difficult, I seem to remember.

Yeah, I just remembered those application of knowledge genetic engineering questions :colondollar:
:'(
Who did WJEC AS FILM and AS WJEC MEDIA

What are your thoughts on the grade boundaries?
Original post by askhelpsuccess
nah but the edexcel politics gbs are so bad

AS or A2 ?
Less than a day left until 11am
Original post by AfcFob
I typed in Edexcel grade boundaries on the web instead because the link isn't working, C1 is 61A and 50C
C2 is 63A, 51C
D1 is 53A, 43C
M1 is 64A, 51C
S1 is 56A, 42C

Surprised Mechanics is higher than both C1 and C2, thought mechanics was easier than both of them
Reply 937
Original post by B1g Al
guys, the edexcel link doesn't work for some of us, instead of just saying go to the link in OP can you please take a screenshot of maths ones or just post the scores, thanks

I think Edexcel updated it to this link
http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/A-level/1606-A-level-Grade-Boundaries-Final-V3.pdf
Original post by AfcFob
C2 is 63A, 51C
D1 is 53A, 43C
M1 is 64A, 51C
S1 is 56A, 42C

Surprised Mechanics is higher than both C1 and C2, thought mechanics was easier than both of them
Original post by B1g Al

Edexcel 2016 Grade Boundaries

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest