The Student Room Group

Application

Hi, I'm planning on applying to a degree in Law at Bradford University. I've been told that I have to wait till Thursday to actually send off my UCAS application, because apparently its not available till then. Would that mean that other people will have to wait till Thursday if they want to apply to a course, or would it just be me? (I don't want to be in a situation where all places are taken, especially since there will be a lot of people during clearing)
Original post by Aizen95
Hi, I'm planning on applying to a degree in Law at Bradford University. I've been told that I have to wait till Thursday to actually send off my UCAS application, because apparently its not available till then. Would that mean that other people will have to wait till Thursday if they want to apply to a course, or would it just be me? (I don't want to be in a situation where all places are taken, especially since there will be a lot of people during clearing)

You'll be a bit behind anyone who has already finished their UCAS application and is in clearing - but if you've already spoken to Bradford and they know your situation then you should be fine to ask if they're willing to wait and hold a place for you while you sort out your application.

Ring them up to explain that you're still waiting to get your application in to UCAS and how long they can hold a place for you (or if they have any alternative ways for you to apply - it is possible to bypass UCAS in exceptional circumstances but not all universities are willing to do this).
Original post by Aizen95

Hi @Aizen95,

Applications can only be made from 3pm tomorrow in UCAS Track. However, please call us with your results from 6:30am tomorrow on 0300 456 2666

Providing you meet the entry requirements, you will get a verbal offer and then confirmation of the offer via email. You will then have three days to submit an application via UCAS. Please note you cannot hold offers from any other universities to make your application.

If you would like to discuss further, our clearing helpline (0300 456 2666) is open now, until 5pm. Best of luck!

SM
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by University of Bradford
Hi @Aizen95,

Applications can only be made from 3pm tomorrow in UCAS Track. However, please call us with your results from 6:30am tomorrow on 0300 456 2666

Providing you meet the entry requirements, you will get a verbal offer and then confirmation of the offer via email. You will then have three days to submit an application via UCAS. Please note you cannot hold offers from any other universities to make your application.

If you would like to discuss further, our clearing helpline (0300 456 2666) is open now, until 17:30pm. Best of luck!

SM

Thanks! I've just called up Bradford University and they've said they'll call me back later today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending