The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Product Design (3D) PROD3 10th JUNE 2016

Scroll to see replies

That's just the universal symbol for orthographic drawing!
Who else answered the car question? I thought it was absolutely fantastic! Being able to write about the Tesla Type P, Nissan Leaf, Dielectric buses and Toyota Prius was great.
Original post by InterventionalCT
Who else answered the car question? I thought it was absolutely fantastic! Being able to write about the Tesla Type P, Nissan Leaf, Dielectric buses and Toyota Prius was great.

I also answered similarly to you. But overall how did you find the paper compared to past papers? I think it was more difficult so im hoping an A* is around 50 marks
Original post by Mohammed212
I also answered similarly to you. But overall how did you find the paper compared to past papers? I think it was more difficult so im hoping an A* is around 50 marks

Yeah I think that marks are going to be pretty low on this paper as it was quite difficult. Fingers crossed haha.

I agree with you there, probably around 50ish.
Original post by nikesh971
Aced that orthographic drawing question!!

What was the object? Couldn't work it out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah can someone send a drawing of what it looked like pls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I was just wondering if anyone can help me with my a2 product design coursework which Im starting now :smile: My client is going to be my friend whos at her 3rd uni year doing veterinary physiology. I need help trying to identify a problem that she might have. I've looked into laptop cases/stands, cooking stations and storage and she does horse riding and has a dog walking and pet sitting business. I've had ideas like a pet food dispenser etc but I was wondering if anyone would share what they did or help me get a design brief done.Thanks you very much
Can someone pls reassure me that I'll get marks for saying that the panton chair could be steam bended as a prototype using flexible Mdf??
Original post by Exams987
there does not seem to be a thread for aqa a2 product design 2016 unit 3 paper, so i have decided to make one , to allow us to discuss the exam.

How is everyone revising?

Does anyone have any useful revision notes and resources?

What is likely to come up this year, what is not?

PROD3 exam 10 June 2016 AM

How was the exam?????????????????????????????????????????
Original post by natdan798
What was the object? Couldn't work it out

Posted from TSR Mobile

same
what was the object????
Original post by tsr jessica
sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

you can also find the exam thread list for a-levels here and gcse here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in puddles the monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h

Spoiler

Spoiler

Grade boundaries were released today. A* was 52 marks, so our predication was pretty close!
A*-52
A-47
B-42
C-38
D-34
E-30
Reply 133
It's good boundaries are low but I when I though I did well I messed up so have no idea ahhh
Original post by InterventionalCT
Grade boundaries were released today. A* was 52 marks, so our predication was pretty close!
A*-52
A-47
B-42
C-38
D-34
E-30

I need 49 marks for an A* so theres possibilty. I also have the paper and mark schemes here
I need 49 marks for an A* so theres possibilty. I also have the paper and mark schemes here

Do you have the mark scheme for unit 1 as well?
Reply 136
Got 94 UMS in this yeee, gonna get a remark to try get the big 100

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending