The Student Room Group

How did you spend your time whilst TSR was down?

Scroll to see replies

I went for lunch with the learn ranger. We got yummy sandwiches. :cookie:

And we got hummus chips!!
It didn't go 'down' as such, but posting was not possible and nor was messaging, or anything much really. It was like the whole of TSR went into read only mode. :tongue:

Yeah I noticed that too. :tongue:
Original post by Fox Corner

Yessssssss :five: - please save some for me, really want to try them. :sad:

Original post by L's Successor
b2bf056da783a47f446ac636b9371afd40682b73c4eda97b16964f1ca213ef8c.jpg :h::h::h::h::h:

Interesting. Seeing as my avatar is a cat… let's not even go there, actually. :lolwut:
Original post by iEthan
It didn't go 'down' as such, but posting was not possible and nor was messaging, or anything much really. It was like the whole of TSR went into read only mode. :tongue:

Yeah I noticed that too. :tongue:

That's quite odd, I've noticed TSR has been a bit buggy for the past few weeks or so
Original post by iEthan
Yessssssss :five: - please save some for me, really want to try them. :sad:

I'm afraid there is a 100% chance that they will be gone before the end of the day I'm afraid.
image.jpg

:drool:
I'm afraid there is a 100% chance that they will be gone before the end of the day I'm afraid.
image.jpg

:drool:

You're a meanie! :bawling:

hummus chips are literally the best thing ever :biggrin: i would genuinely eat them all day given the chance!
Original post by iEthan
So… TSR was 'down' for about an hour just now. How did you spend your time? :holmes:

It seems traditional that we create a thread asking this question after longer downtimes :lol:

I spent it spamming @shadowdweller's VMs… with famous movie quotes… they all appeared at once, which was hilarious. :lol:

I went for a well needed shower and got dressed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
So… TSR was 'down' for about an hour just now. How did you spend your time? :holmes:

It seems traditional that we create a thread asking this question after longer downtimes :lol:

I spent it spamming @shadowdweller's VMs… with famous movie quotes… they all appeared at once, which was hilarious. :lol:

Spent it watching House
I was over at my mum's helping her with her theory test revision so I didn't notice it was down :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by iEthan
I saw that, it was hilarious :rofl:

:lol: it makes me look thirsty af bumping my own thread 15 times in like 2 mins :rofl:
Original post by z33
:lol: it makes me look thirsty af bumping my own thread 15 times in like 2 mins :rofl:

:lol: omg doesn't it?!

Quick Reply

Latest