The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Compulsory subject enrollment closed

Hi there,
I tried enrolling for my core/compulsory subjects but one of them is closed for enrollment. Is there anyone facing the same issue?? And should it not be reserved for the student who have them as compulsory. It doesn't seem correct that compulsory subjects are getting closed for enrollment because few people are choosing them as an optional course.
Reply 1
I'm facing problems with enrollment to my core courses too:/ I can't enroll to one of them coz there is time clash between lab and lecture in the
same module course... I've written a help call to support team, however, no one bothered replying for over a week now, no clue what to do:/ seems it's all a mess:/
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey!! I have also raised service request for the enrollment issue.. haven't assigned to anyone yet.. I have dropped and email to course adviser and chief adviser..no response yet.. will wait.. it is really frustrating too see core courses having enrollment issues :-(
Original post by Eriu89
I'm facing problems with enrollment to my core courses too:/ I can't enroll to one of them coz there is time clash between lab and lecture in the
same module course... I've written a help call to support team, however, no one bothered replying for over a week now, no clue what to do:/ seems it's all a mess:/
Original post by Nats2
Hi there,
I tried enrolling for my core/compulsory subjects but one of them is closed for enrollment. Is there anyone facing the same issue?? And should it not be reserved for the student who have them as compulsory. It doesn't seem correct that compulsory subjects are getting closed for enrollment because few people are choosing them as an optional course.

I had the same problem until I sent an email to the course and chief adviser. They had me enrolled in that course.
Reply 4
Original post by nicktheo07
I had the same problem until I sent an email to the course and chief adviser. They had me enrolled in that course.

Good thinking, thanks😊

Quick Reply

Latest