The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Entry no.21
So yesterday.
Woke up, got train, made use of wifi as usual :mmm: . Caught a frikin pidgey :colonhash:
Ngl but the most work I got done was shortening a few paragraphs in the morning. Which i needed to do but jc Cheese :lol:
Lunch was good :smile:
We played table football and I won 1 lost 1 again, an improvement but still a bit shocking (in goal especially)
I got myself another margherita panini lol
QOTD: After Tuesday - even the calendar is like wtf (from cafe quote board thing :wink: )
Then we played scrabble, girls vs boys
Sadly boys, you didn't win, the girlies had it when we scored a triple and double on the word "dinge" (my word :mmm:) I'm getting a bit better at it u see :wink:
After lunch I did this tiny bit of work, motivation left me once the others left early to go into Brighton to shop so I stopped and went home early again :mmm:
Trains not too bad although it was late, it meant more wifi time so... :tongue:
When I finally got home, I played TT with my brother and Uncle. Then we had another chinese take-away :rofl: and I had a match against my Dad again - he got thrashed - I won 11-5 :eviltongue: I am imrpoving :colone: I could take Trump on anyday :u:
Then I went to bed after some Sherlock, nearly finished the 1st series :ahee:
I am 100% working rn :innocent: but bit distracted by high grade boundaries and the 2016 posts before tomorrow thread and the blog
I hope to play @umar39 and then @PharaohFromSpace at chess when I get home

Mayb today's blog willl be done today, idk lol, but i just got back from labs so it'll be more exciting anyway :lol:
See u later,
Cheese :cry2:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
wowww nice! I haven't :rofl:

Spoiler

You better get started Cheese. :tongue:

Spoiler

Entry no.21
So yesterday.
Woke up, got train, made use of wifi as usual :mmm: . Caught a frikin pidgey :colonhash:
Ngl but the most work I got done was shortening a few paragraphs in the morning. Which i needed to do but jc Cheese :lol:
We played table football and I won 1 lost 1 again, an improvement but still a bit shocking (in goal especially)
QOTD: After Tuesday - even the calendar is like wtf (from cafe quote board thing :wink: )
Sadly boys, you didn't win, the girlies had it when we scored a triple and double on the word "dinge" (my word :mmm:) I'm getting a bit better at it u see :wink:
After lunch I did this tiny bit of work, motivation left me once the others left early to go into Brighton to shop so I stopped and went home early again :mmm:
When I finally got home, I played TT with my brother and Uncle. Then we had another chinese take-away :rofl: and I had a match against my Dad again - he got thrashed - I won 11-5 :eviltongue: I am imrpoving :colone: I could take Trump on anyday :u:
I am 100% working rn :innocent: but bit distracted by high grade boundaries and the 2016 posts before tomorrow thread and the blog

Mayb today's blog willl be done today, idk lol, but i just got back from labs so it'll be more exciting anyway :lol:
See u later,

Spoiler

Hahahaha @ I could take Trump on any day. :laugh:
Entry no.21
So yesterday.

See u later,

Spoiler

Hehe! That chess game is looming Cheese
No excuses this time :giggle::laugh:
Entry no.21
So yesterday.

See u later,

Spoiler

Looking forward to it :biggrin:

Spoiler

Entry no.21
So yesterday.

See u later,

Spoiler

Spoiler

Entry no.21
So yesterday.

See u later,

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Saba XD
You better get started Cheese. :tongue:

Spoiler

:mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by Saba XD
Hahahaha @ I could take Trump on any day. :laugh:

u know I could tho :biggrin:

Original post by umar39
Hehe! That chess game is looming Cheese
No excuses this time :giggle::laugh:

ok but trains are good excuses :tongue:

Original post by PharaohFromSpace

Spoiler

u just posted that thrice :rofl:

Spoiler

x

Glad to hear about the tt game against dad :mmm:
:mmm:

Spoiler

u know I could tho :biggrin:

ok but trains are good excuses :tongue:

u just posted that thrice :rofl:

Spoiler

TSR wasn't working properly, reached a point where I was just spamming the post button:dontknow:
This years grade boundaries are scaring me @CheeseIsVeg
Glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way
Why are they so high?
Original post by Matrix123
Glad to hear about the tt game against dad :mmm:

He got so beat matrix :lol:

Original post by PharaohFromSpace
TSR wasn't working properly, reached a point where I was just spamming the post button:dontknow:

lol u broke tsr :lol:
good job m8
:congrats:
Original post by AppleB
This years grade boundaries are scaring me @CheeseIsVeg
Glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way
Why are they so high?

idek examiners want to fail me rn appleB :frown:
idek examiners want to fail me rn appleB :frown:

I'm actually scared
I wanted A's
Feel like that's impossible
Can only lose 17 marks from the overall paper total to get an A if that makes sense :lol:

But yeah, pray for meeeeee!!
I'm soooo nervous
:frown:

good job m8

Haha good! :mmm: :yy:
Original post by AppleB
I'm actually scared
I wanted A's
Feel like that's impossible
Can only lose 17 marks from the overall paper total to get an A if that makes sense :lol:
But yeah, pray for meeeeee!!
I'm soooo nervous
:frown:

me 2
i was targeted A's but im not getting them as i messed exams up and now high boundaries? :cry:
it does make sense
#PrayForApple+Cheese
me 2
i was targeted A's but im not getting them as i messed exams up and now high boundaries? :cry:
it does make sense
#PrayForApple+Cheese

Omg
Yes!
Same
I feel like I've messed up my exams too
What are they playing at with those boundaries?

#PrayForApple+Cheese
Original post by Matrix123
Haha good! :mmm: :yy:

:yep:
Entry no.21
So yesterday.

See u later,

Spoiler

Sherlock is the best thing ever man! sounds like a great way to finish a good day :biggrin:

good job m8

Quick Reply