The Student Room Group

Results day

I'm probably stressed out for results day, I keep having nightmares , it's because my predicted grades are not stable at all so I'm not sure what grade's im getting :frown:
Reply 1
I'm feeling stressed too right now! What grades do you hope to get?
Original post by Lockton

My predicted grades are :

C for English
B for Maths
B for English Literature
B/B for Core and Additional Science
D for Spanish
B for Art and Product design

I also do Chinese and Japanese as well, these are my mother tongue so I reckon it's an A for each of them.

I'm not very clever so most of my predicted grades are C/B
Original post by Lockton
i cant predict very well however Wat i would say to you is keep cool and relax you've got through all the exams so be proud of urself for getting this far and all the best of luck on results day btw wat A levels or equvilent u doing?
Original post by Waveyalex
i cant predict very well however Wat i would say to you is keep cool and relax you've got through all the exams so be proud of urself for getting this far and all the best of luck on results day btw wat A levels or equvilent u doing?

Thanks for your advice, I am doing Chemistry, Physics and Maths but I'm just worried what If I failed my compulsory subjects (touch wood)
I logged into track today for the first time in a few weeks, first thing i see is a massive red box... My heart literally sank thinking i had been rejected BEFORE RESULTS DAY....

I dont know how i can cope tomorrow if i dont get in!

Btw the redbox was just saying limited functionality.... I mean why make it red lol? So daunting
Reply 6
Original post by kelseymansum
My predicted grades are :

C for English
B for Maths
B for English Literature
B/B for Core and Additional Science
D for Spanish
B for Art and Product design

I also do Chinese and Japanese as well, these are my mother tongue so I reckon it's an A for each of them.

I'm not very clever so most of my predicted grades are C/B

Well, good luck to you and don't worry too much! Having good GCSEs in Chinese and Japanese is excellent and should benefit you well in life.

Original post by Waveyalex

Thanks for the advice, I am waiting for my AS results in geography, history, psychology and product design.
Original post by Lockton
Well, good luck to you and don't worry too much! Having good GCSEs in Chinese and Japanese is excellent and should benefit you well in life.

Thanks for the advice, I am waiting for my AS results in geography, history, psychology and product design.

Thanks so much!!! Good luck with tomorrow's result then :biggrin:
Reply 8
I am really stressed about 25th August fearing if I don't get the results I want I won't be getting into my desired A levels. I am not too clever and hoping for mostly B/C grades and if I am lucky an odd A.
Is it weird that I'm not stressed about it? I'll probably start stressing next week though. :s-smilie:

I'm doing three of those subjects next year. I'm just doing business instead of product design
Original post by Tinka99
I am really stressed about 25th August fearing if I don't get the results I want I won't be getting into my desired A levels. I am not too clever and hoping for mostly B/C grades and if I am lucky an odd A.

Exactly!! I'm scared that I dont get to study the a levels that I want!

Quick Reply