The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Ahh ikr! It's so daunting!! What order are you guys opening up your results? Are you checking track at 8am then going into college and getting your results. Or are you going to wait until 9am, go college & collect your results then check if you get in??

I know it sounds like a stupid question, but I can't face finding out then going into colllege to face people and then asking D:
So whenabouts do examiner's reports come about? I can't find any for the two subjects I care about, one being from OCR and the other AQA.
Original post by Blue_pearl
Ahh ikr! It's so daunting!! What order are you guys opening up your results? Are you checking track at 8am then going into college and getting your results. Or are you going to wait until 9am, go college & collect your results then check if you get in??

I know it sounds like a stupid question, but I can't face finding out then going into colllege to face people and then asking D:

Im going to go in but whilst picking up my results check at the same time lol, maybe a fair middleground?
Original post by ToastiestZombie
So whenabouts do examiner's reports come about? I can't find any for the two subjects I care about, one being from OCR and the other AQA.

AQA around May 2017
Reply 7004

Track first. It's easier that way and isn't as daunting. If I've failed I'll be somewhat stumped on how to keep up appearances at school but everyone will be terrified anyway.
Original post by katherine9609
AQA around May 2017

Ah, so I'm going to be waiting a long time for those then. Thanks!
When do schools get our results? I've had 2 missed calls and I'm panicking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My college gives us access to the results from 6am on the day so dear god. I'll be logging into the college system from home at that time and then it will be a 2 hour wait for UCAS 😶
Original post by hudamh
When do schools get our results? I've had 2 missed calls and I'm panicking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't want to panic you any more but today. They get our results today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey @PQ, do the disability department know about our grades before results day, like the prospective department does.
Ah, so I'm going to be waiting a long time for those then. Thanks!

There's been a thread with the link to the examiners reports on someone's google drive though. Do you might be able to access them today if that's still up
My college gives us access to the results from 6am on the day so dear god. I'll be logging into the college system from home at that time and then it will be a 2 hour wait for UCAS 😶

Same! Except I'll have to go to my college to collect the results

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who did OCR English Literature and know how many UMS is 55//60 (grade A)?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7013
what time does track tell you if your firm has accepted?
There's been a thread with the link to the examiners reports on someone's google drive though. Do you might be able to access them today if that's still up

Can't seem to find a link so I'm assuming it had been taken down. Though I still want to see it :smile:
Original post by TrojanH
How do you find thyou examiners reports
Which exam board?
Original post by girl :D
Hey @PQ, do the disability department know about our grades before results day, like the prospective department does.

It'll depend on the university

Original post by Yua
what time does track tell you if your firm has accepted?

See the first post of this thread
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
Which exam board?

Looking for OCR Bio MS and Reports for F214/F215
Can't seem to find a link so I'm assuming it had been taken down. Though I still want to see it :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4257464
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone got a call from their college saying to go in early

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest