The Student Room Group

I feel like a con artist

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Don't worry attraction is about much more than facial beauty and makeup. A fine arse is good but believe it or not personality and liking someone is up there too.
Original post by xobeauty
He really really likes my butt maybe that will give me a pass

Nice ass = instant +3 point gain on the /10 scale.
If he dumps you because of how you look without make-up then you're better off without that person and you should find out if he is that kind of person asap.
Just take it off and see what he does.

I showed my boyfriend my natural face about...a month or so in? it's better to just get it out the way.
My boyfriend still hasn't seen me without makeup.And he thinks I'm the hottest thing ever, little does he know.
He must know though right, I don't even think he realizes I wear false eyelashes .

Roslyn, is that you?:angry:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Nice ass = instant +3 point gain on the /10 scale.

Just three?
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
Roslyn, is that you?:angry:

Nope, I'm kass just another con artist :frown: just like your Roslyn
Just three?

Yeahhhh. Being a 4/10 for example and then jumping up to being a 7/10 after a couple years of proteins and squats, is quite something.
Yeahhhh. Being a 4/10 for example and then jumping up to being a 7/10 after a couple years of proteins and squats, is quite something.

I've been doing squats and proteins. I'll just make sure to wear those tights and crop shirts to distract him from my face.

Hahaha I'm just fkin with myself.
I've been doing squats and proteins. I'll just make sure to wear those tights and crop shirts to distract him from my face.

Hahaha I'm just fkin with myself.

What good is a nice ass without leggings or tight jeans :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
What good is a nice ass without leggings or tight jeans :biggrin:

If you have a good ass your ass will look good in anything.

But you can't see it under loose clothing :frown:
But you can't see it under loose clothing :frown:

Yeah you can you can still see the arch from your back.
Yeah you can you can still see the arch from your back.

Yeah, but it doesn't look as good. An ass can be prominent and still not be a nice shape, you can only really tell when it's in either tight clothing or bare. Take it from me, I'm a bloke, I notice these things :lol:

By that logic, why do women always need to ask "Does my ass look fat in this"? :tongue:
Original post by asif007
By that logic, why do women always need to ask "Does my ass look fat in this"? :tongue:

Do women actually say that???...
Do women actually say that???...

Anyone who's ever had a girlfriend will tell you honestly that yes, they do. Every time they put trousers/jeans on. But ofc a woman will always deny it.
Original post by asif007
Anyone who's ever had a girlfriend will tell you honestly that yes, they do. Every time they put trousers/jeans on. But ofc a woman will always deny it.

I'm more likely to ask a friend or my mom obviously if I have a feeling my ass isn't looking right why would I want to ask my bf lol....derp.
I'm more likely to ask a friend or my mom obviously if I have a feeling my ass isn't looking right why would I want to ask my bf lol....derp.

Maybe you wouldn't, but plenty of girls do ask their boyfriends for advice. You're not a guy who's been asked by a girl. You're the derp.
Original post by asif007
Maybe you wouldn't, but plenty of girls do ask their boyfriends for advice. You're not a guy who's been asked by a girl. You're the derp.

I wasn't calling you a derp I was calling the situation derpy :smile:
Idk why girls do that...I would think they'd want their bfs to see them flawless and ask someone else for their opinion
I wasn't calling you a derp I was calling the situation derpy :smile:
Idk why girls do that...I would think they'd want their bfs to see them flawless and ask someone else for their opinion

Oh right ok, apologies.

That's the point - girls are insecure about their appearance so they want opinions from their bfs who they feel their looks matter most to. As opposed to their female friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending