The Student Room Group

Come wish me a "Good Luck" for Results Day

Scroll to see replies

I'm so terrified about tomorrow. It's my A2 results and I need to get into my uni because my boyfriend has got an unconditional place there. (Please no one bother telling me how I don't need to be in the same uni as him because I think I've heard every bloody arguement on that). I have anxiety and paranoia and I'm so scared that if I don't get in I'm going to have to go to uni alone. I don't even know if I would like another uni. I am just so worried and need some people to talk about it with 😞 thanks guys xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sadie Elizabeth
I'm so terrified about tomorrow. It's my A2 results and I need to get into my uni because my boyfriend has got an unconditional place there. (Please no one bother telling me how I don't need to be in the same uni as him because I think I've heard every bloody arguement on that). I have anxiety and paranoia and I'm so scared that if I don't get in I'm going to have to go to uni alone. I don't even know if I would like another uni. I am just so worried and need some people to talk about it with 😞 thanks guys xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

My A2's tomorrow as well! My firm is sitting on a sudden death scenario because from looking at the grade boundaries I will most likely be one grade off my firm's AAA requirement, so I'm sort of terrified too! Good luck nonetheless! :h:
Fighting ✊🏾 -for those Kdrama/pop fans 😄
Good luck :smile:
Good luck on results day for everybody on here! :smile:
Good luck to everyone who's getting their AS/A2 results tomorrow :smile:
Gd lukk m8 I am rootin 4 u!!!11111111!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Its normal to be scared and worried and i am sure everything will be fine. Just get a good nights sleep and don't overthink it.
Best of luck everyone!💛
Good luck. Wish me luck for maths! :smile:
Good luck... I am *****ing myself.
*gives luck*
Not that you'll need it because you'll have done amazingly well!
Original post by h1347698
Good luck. Wish me luck for maths! :smile:

Good luck! May Euler be with you!
GUYS YOUR LUCK WORKED! I've achieved A*A*B and got into my firm at Loughborough! :biggrin:

Hope everyone is satisfied with their results! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest