Edexcel FP2 Official 2016 Exam Thread - 8th June 2016

Scroll to see replies

I choked this exam beyond repair even S2 couldn't save me
Original post by physicsmaths
Shut ur mouth u sad wasteman

Cambridge lads backing it!!! :smile:
Shut ur mouth u sad wasteman

He was clearly boasting "Cambridge lad". It's all great that there's a lot of talented mathematicians on this site albeit quite a bit arrogant. Won't name names but you know who you are. Getting an A* maybe **** easy for you lot but that's not the case for everyone. My comment was a bit out of order but I'm in a bad mood. I apologise. I just hate the way were examined and how it all comes down to how well you do on exams not the performance you've been working at all year.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by target21859
He was clearly boasting "Cambridge lad". It's all great that there's a lot of talented mathematicians on this site albeit quite a bit arrogant. Won't name names but you know who you are. Getting an A* maybe **** easy for you lot but that's not the case for everyone. My comment was a bit out of order but I'm in a bad mood. I apologise. I just hate the way were examined and how it all comes down to how well you do on exams not the performance you've been working at all year.

tbh it's the humble brag that makes it more annoying
Putting it all in a Trojan horse of complaints
I have been guilty of this myself but generally I think I am more liable to just straight up say things that may sound arrogant without a complaint attached
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I have been guilty of this myself but generally I think I am more liable to just straight up say things that may sound arrogant without a complaint attached

In another thread I said
I learnt the distributions of S4 on the morning of the exam and I think i banged the E.
Apparently that is boasting and showing off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I understand but you should have seen physicsmaths in the results day thread. He was just being very rude and insulting.
(edited 7 years ago)
In another thread I said
I learnt the distributions of S4 on the morning of the exam and I think i banged the E.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't say you were boasting...Good thing you don't do English xD
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah I understand but you should have seen physicsmaths in the results day thread. He was just being very rude and insulting.

I told 1 person to stop ********ting.
Kl.
yeh it is a good thing I don't do english, this aint my personal statement so I dont really care how i write on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I told 1 person to stop ********ting.
Kl.
yeh it is a good thing I don't do english, this aint my personal statement so I dont really care how i write on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't understand *********ting
(edited 7 years ago)
In another thread I said

Posted from TSR Mobile

For the record I was referring to the other guy anyway. Didn't know you were being accused of anything :s-smilie:
For the record I was referring to the other guy anyway. Didn't know you were being accused of anything :s-smilie:

And I didn't accuse him of boasting and showing off..
Look at what tomorrow's doing to everyone ^^
*being a bitter *****

****s sake mate, you sound like a bitter c*nt

no offence
It's all kicking off here.
Original post by Zacken
****s sake mate, you sound like a bitter c*nt

no offence

I don't see why. My point stands though.

Ps at least I don't call people cu*ts
(edited 7 years ago)
Obviously I've angered the mathletes.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm completely confused now as to who said what to whom (but please don't try and explain it to me).

Please let us know tomorrow how you got on (this is to all those TSR users that I have conversed with over the last year).
Original post by tiny hobbit
Please let us know tomorrow how you got on (this is to all those TSR users that I have conversed with over the last year).

On that note, thank you for all your contributions to the site. It's invaluable getting a definitive word from a teachers point of view to set matters right concerning everything from examination procedures to mechanics help. Appreciated.
Original post by Zacken
On that note, thank you for all your contributions to the site. It's invaluable getting a definitive word from a teachers point of view to set matters right concerning everything from examination procedures to mechanics help. Appreciated.

Hi Zacken, if possible could you link me to the fp2 mark scheme please?
Original post by tiny hobbit

FWIW, I ended up with A's in FP2/FP3/S3 which were the only modules I sat in June. Rather annoyed about FP3, was sure I had 75/75 but got 97 UMS, seems to have happened to a few of my friends in other modules as well.

BTW, whilst I'm here - do you have any idea what this means: 14017638_10153895329995773_718080868_n.jpg

It repeats further down on the sheet, except with the codes XFM01 and XMA01. I'm rather concerned, but Track confirms I'm in, so the uni's should have received my results properly?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending