The Student Room Group

The world is going to tear itself apart with Islam hate

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alevelstresss
so many Muslims abandon Islam lmao... you think so one-dimensionally

you were the one saying that it was impossible!:
" And how do you realistically expect someone to completely abandon every aspect of life.
Imagine you going to China and being expected to have fully adopted their way of life, its simply not possible. "
Original post by sleepysnooze
why?!

what was wrong with the predominantly muslim community that I visited already? why are you moving these goal posts arbitrarily? and why won't you explain why you have these arbitrary boundaries?

Because you haven't experienced Muslims in their own community, it is important to see what life is actually life when Muslims are fully in charge and non-Muslims are borderline non-existent, they are surprisingly friendly.
you were the one saying that it was impossible!:
" And how do you realistically expect someone to completely abandon every aspect of life.
Imagine you going to China and being expected to have fully adopted their way of life, its simply not possible. "

Neither does "every aspect of their life" constitute to their religion, nor was I talking solely about Muslim immigrants
Because you haven't experienced Muslims in their own community, it is important to see what life is actually life when Muslims are fully in charge and non-Muslims are borderline non-existent, they are surprisingly friendly.

it *was* their own community - I didn't seem more than a mere few "normal people" in that place - it was like a different country. it was by all means "their own". they made it their own. there was arabic on shop signs.
[video="youtube;abeWUkd_rms"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abeWUkd_rms[/video]@sleepysnooze @Alevelstress

So the solution to Islam is get rid of it or 100% of humans become Muslims.

I see.
it *was* their own community - I didn't seem more than a mere few "normal people" in that place - it was like a different country. it was by all means "their own". they made it their own. there was arabic on shop signs.

but not their own country, and they had all seen many westerners in their lives and the same day

the places I've been, the children hadn't seen westerners their entire lives
Original post by inhuman
So the solution to Islam is get rid of it or 100% of humans become Muslims.

I see.

for a classic 5-year-old perspective as for you, maybe
but not their own country, and they had all seen many westerners in their lives and the same day

the places I've been, the children hadn't seen westerners their entire lives

I never said they weren't "westerners" though, did I...and what is your implication of that? that islam = non-western? so islam can't integrate in the west? exactly.
for a classic 5-year-old perspective as for you, maybe

So you as a 5-year old are telling me that is your solution. Get rid or all become Muslim?

Good to know.
I never said they weren't "westerners" though, did I...and what is your implication of that? that islam = non-western? so islam can't integrate in the west? exactly.

Boring old strawman extrapolations

try again at reading what I said
Original post by inhuman
So you as a 5-year old are telling me that is your solution. Get rid or all become Muslim?

Good to know.

I'm telling you that your logic is lesser than that of a 5-year-old and you're a troll and you know it.
I'm telling you that your logic is lesser than that of a 5-year-old and you're a troll and you know it.

Why are you always talking about yourself? I have asked you this before btw...
We have FAR greater problems than some minor political interfering.

Islam is compatible with western democracy, by definition, we have freedom of religion. Muslims have adapted and do not literally 'strike down non-believers' because they are decent human beings, its a few primitive extremists who exploit it.

And so what if Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal? What about all the old-boy tories who opposed the equal marriage law? You don't understand, you want democracy, but you want to ban a religion because of what some of its followers think. That is Orwellian-style authoritarian government dude.

And there is no lack of integration, just your cute imagination catalysed by hateful media articles

Of course I understand freedom of religion and worship, I said on my previous thread that the rights of Muslims must be respected and protected. The fact is 52% believes homosexuality should be illegal, whereas the UK average on disapproval is only 24%. Muslims and non-Muslims have significantly different beliefs on Western equality values, if you like I can bring up the surveys on gender equality too. Your so called 'extremists' originates from the Muslim population, and this is why we must do something about it. Your 'pick and choose' mentality is merely an attempt to try to deflect the blame on the real issue.

You seem to feel that you have a position to defend on moral grounds, regardless of any justified reasoning behind your opposite argument's motives.
Original post by The_Opinion
There is no point quoting polls or statistics to him, he just ignores them.

I just feel that whenever I point out the obvious disparity in values between Muslims and non-Muslims, the OP immediately tries to deflect the attention to something else, ignoring the problem I was highlighting. 'What about the tories'... 'but that's just the extremists'....

I don't know if he thinks I have a short attention span, or that he himself has it.
Original post by CherishFreedom
I just feel that whenever I point out the obvious disparity in values between Muslims and non-Muslims, the OP immediately tries to deflect the attention to something else, ignoring the problem I was highlighting. 'What about the tories'... 'but that's just the extremists'....

I don't know if he thinks I have a short attention span, or that he himself has it.

Of course I understand freedom of religion and worship, I said on my previous thread that the rights of Muslims must be respected and protected. The fact is 52% believes homosexuality should be illegal, whereas the UK average on disapproval is only 24%. Muslims and non-Muslims have significantly different beliefs on Western equality values, if you like I can bring up the surveys on gender equality too. Your so called 'extremists' originates from the Muslim population, and this is why we must do something about it. Your 'pick and choose' mentality is merely an attempt to try to deflect the blame on the real issue.

You seem to feel that you have a position to defend on moral grounds, regardless of any justified reasoning behind your opposite argument's motives.

Once again you simply don't understand that democracy permits freedom of religion and speech, regardless of how bitter beliefs are. You can't go around hating Islam for what they think without contradicting what your own society stands for.

And as I said, beliefs aren't a problem so long as they aren't acted upon.

Find me a poll which says 52% of Muslims would willingly kill a gay person and I'll be worried.

Oh no, he has for sure. I have the same experience as you 😀
Once again you simply don't understand that democracy permits freedom of religion and speech, regardless of how bitter beliefs are. You can't go around hating Islam for what they think without contradicting what your own society stands for.

And as I said, beliefs aren't a problem so long as they aren't acted upon.

Find me a poll which says 52% of Muslims would willingly kill a gay person and I'll be worried.

Is killing the thing you want to see, before you finally realise the problem? Isn't it enough that 52% of Muslims wants to ban homosexuality and therefore would most likely to bully and disown fellow gay Muslims?

Your defence on Islam has blinded you to the point of ignoring the basic rights of gays and woman.
Is killing the thing you want to see, before you finally realise the problem? Isn't it enough that 52% of Muslims wants to ban homosexuality and therefore would most likely to bully and disown fellow gay Muslims?

Your defence on Islam has blinded you to the point of ignoring the basic rights of gays and woman.

I'm pretty sure that 5 years ago, 52% of old people / tory supporters wanted the same tbh
And btw, if you want a poll, I can give you something better such as the statistic on the percentage of Terrorist acts committed by Muslims in the past decade, vs non-Muslims.

Quick Reply

Latest