The Student Room Group

I'd like to thank…

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
ofc :mmm::lol:

Spoiler

:rofl:
I can just imagine you drawing out a new box that says "Cheese" and ticking that XD
Original post by Matrix123
:rofl:
I can just imagine you drawing out a new box that says "Cheese" and ticking that XD

Spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl: let's just hope the majority of other voters do the same, if you do it, I may do so too :mmm:
:lol:
:rofl: let's just hope the majority of other voters do the same, if you do it, I may do so too :mmm:
:lol:

heheeee lets hope

Spoiler

heheeee lets hope

Spoiler

Hehe OK, I shall just carry about my daily deeds and not get excited about this then :sigh:

:flute:
Hehe OK, I shall just carry about my daily deeds and not get excited about this then :sigh:

:flute:

daily deeds eh?

Spoiler

daily deeds eh?

Spoiler

Mhmm :innocent:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh :shh:
yh :shh:

The secret is safe I hope?
Better leave before anyone suspects something :shock:
:getmecoat:
Posted from TSR Mobile
The secret is safe I hope?
Better leave before anyone suspects something :shock:
:getmecoat:
Posted from TSR Mobile

uh huh
I know I have thanked these people recently but...I'm going to do it again because I feel like it :smug::tongue:
All of these people are such great friends de moi (of mine) and je suis vraiment (I am very) grateful for being able to have met them:yep: and the great chats we've had recently! :biggrin:

So I'll just say what sparked the idea of tagging you then we can have this post over with :mmm:

For your lovely PMs which show who 'you' are - kind and funny (a good combination that all people listed her definitely have :yep:)
:five:
N-n-n-n-n-never stop being yourself (totally not a Bunnymen reference :innocent:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww that's so sweet!
Hehe, I won't! (Nice one! :wink:)
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww that's so sweet!
Hehe, I won't! (Nice one! :wink:)

Haha thanks!
Good! (Thanks - Never Stop is one of my favourites, if you're up for listening to it :wink: my custom title is from that song :biggrin:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha thanks!
Good! (Thanks - Never Stop is one of my favourites, if you're up for listening to it :wink: my custom title is from that song :biggrin:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's alright!
Sure thing, I did see that actually, I read your PM's but am too tired to reply properly without making a fool of myself!
I like it!
It's alright!
Sure thing, I did see that actually, I read your PM's but am too tired to reply properly without making a fool of myself!
I like it!

Cool, haha you won't make a fool of yourself! I understand you're tired - I am too so :tongue: but yeah, if you don't want to reply, fair enough
Woo! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool, haha you won't make a fool of yourself! I understand you're tired - I am too so :tongue: but yeah, if you don't want to reply, fair enough
Woo! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you never know!m:tongue:
Aww well let's get some rest and be ready for tomorrow!
Well I want to reply but I've just not got the energy to do so.
I could've quite easily slept from 5pm until 7am but I wanted to speak to you so I didn't sleep then.
But I can stay awake no longer so I must go now.
But I really do wanna reply and carry on chatting!
Apologies
Night!
Well you never know!m:tongue:
Aww well let's get some rest and be ready for tomorrow!
Well I want to reply but I've just not got the energy to do so.
I could've quite easily slept from 5pm until 7am but I wanted to speak to you so I didn't sleep then.
But I can stay awake no longer so I must go now.
But I really do wanna reply and carry on chatting!
Apologies
Night!

True, but there's nothing that could cause you to make a fool of yourself. Chances are I'll just think it's you trying to be funny :lol:
Good idea!
Fair enough, aww but you actually need to go to work, which is more important than what I'll be doing! That's very kind of you to say but you should have just said something and gone to bed early - you don't want to be tired in the morning again!
No need to apologise!
Goodnight :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest