The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Absent Agent
I made a new thread posting the link, but it's funny how The Community Team withdraw the link from the original post of this thread.

Exam boards have requested TSR to not host unreleased papers.

PS: why the change of username? :wink:
Original post by claireestelle
Do you mean when you can add a choice? That's 3pm. Each university will have different opening times for their clearing hotlines.

Haha yep that's what I meant
Ah ok thanks! :smile:
Original post by jamestg
Wait a couple of hours. The two worst things you could do right now are either:

- go to bed too early
- not go to bed at all

I recommend somewhere between midnight and 1am. Perhaps watch a film or catch up on something from the TV!

Lol that's what im doing, watching stranger things
Staying up all night is the worst thing to do
Original post by PQ
There's no way to know. They might have had far too many applicants and rejected loads or have decided to take everyone rather than go into clearing.

That's amazing!

so if a course is in clearing it means you are likely to have been rejected?
That's one sexy vernon profile pic
Original post by vik1234
so if a course is in clearing it means you are likely to have been rejected?

It doesn't necessarily mean that, there are many reasons a course could have ended up in clearing. I wouldn't read into it being in clearing too much.
Reply 7387
track opens at 8am apparently
https://youtu.be/3NuFVQk_CCs
Ill make sure to watch this when everything goes to hell

Also

Wearing black to mourn the death of my future

Good luck to everyone else though!
Reply 7389
Oh, I separated the EMPA folder, containing EMPA papers and their mark schemes, from the question-papers folder. The folder should be outside of the question-papers folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-YN4_YfkBkVaWE4Mk5EZU5BcG8

Do you have the examiner's report for chem unit 5? Cheers.
Original post by Gorillion
Exam boards have requested TSR to not host unreleased papers.

PS: why the change of username? :wink:

Well, they requested it, it wan't meant to be a coercive order.

The change of username was simply to create a false subliminal message . :frown: :colone:
Good luck everyone. I remember the roller-coaster of emotions I felt before my results. I hope you all get the grades you desire.

Currently failing to sleep, but considering I need to be up at 6:45 for my bus to get my results at 9, I really should sleep. If only my brain would shut up and let me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, can someone please help me? I have applied to uk universities and have decided that i no longer want to go to the uk. If i get my firm or insurance offer, does that mean i HAVE to go there? Im really nervous as i dont want to go to uk as it is too expensive and would really like to decline any offers. Is this at all possible? All advice is appreciated and thank you for ur help.
Original post by tbh12
Do you have the examiner's report for chem unit 5? Cheers.

The examiners'-reports folder should be withing the question folder.
Reply 7395
The examiners'-reports folder should be withing the question folder.

It is, but it only contains the examiner's reports for units 2 and 4.
Reply 7396
Original post by tomharris15
Hello, can someone please help me? I have applied to uk universities and have decided that i no longer want to go to the uk. If i get my firm or insurance offer, does that mean i HAVE to go there? Im really nervous as i dont want to go to uk as it is too expensive and would really like to decline any offers. Is this at all possible? All advice is appreciated and thank you for ur help.

no just email them and say you don't want to go there, very simple
Original post by claireestelle
It doesn't necessarily mean that, there are many reasons a course could have ended up in clearing. I wouldn't read into it being in clearing too much.

Silly question probably, but if I couldn't pick up my results and they were being mailed to me, when would I receive them in the mail?

They're being released tomorrow so would they be delivered tomorrow as well?
Original post by smegsxo
Currently failing to sleep, but considering I need to be up at 6:45 for my bus to get my results at 9, I really should sleep. If only my brain would shut up and let me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah that's quite a distance you live from school. I could take the train but I think I'm going to be cheap and opt in for the 1 hour 30 minute bus journey to school too :tongue:
Reply 7399
Original post by Saba XD
Good luck everyone. I remember the roller-coaster of emotions I felt before my results. I hope you all get the grades you desire.

its not about luck its about hard work

Quick Reply

Latest