The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:tong:
:goodluck:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Hamza still hasnt found the thread
I feel sorry
shall i tag him there?@mediaya
I have read everything :colonhash: and just so u know, im not fecking obsessed with @Electrospective why tf would i be?

U guys were the ones that joked about us having a thing after u realised i was talking to her, this is tsr ffs, not frickin shaadi.com.

There's so many reasons as to y i am not obsessed with electricity, and i shall not state them here due to confidential reasons :mmm:

And Asma ur obsessed with OGGUS. :teehee:
Original post by hamza772000
I have read everything :colonhash: and just so u know, im not fecking obsessed with @Electrospective why tf would i be?

U guys were the ones that joked about us having a thing after u realised i was talking to her, this is tsr ffs, not frickin shaadi.com.

There's so many reasons as to y i am not obsessed with electricity, and i shall not state them here due to confidential reasons :mmm:

And due to you not wanting to lose your life :mmm:

Chill... Lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:mario:

[video="youtube;-Dv_DXqdC9k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dv_DXqdC9k[/video]
Original post by Electrospective
And due to you not wanting to lose your life :mmm:
and u not wanting to reveal ur real name

And that sc account of urs

And.....i can go on :mmm:
[video="youtube;GN15aZVneSg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN15aZVneSg[/video]
Original post by mediaya
no :colonhash: stop backbiting about me :colonhash:
no :colonhash: stop backbiting about me :colonhash:

I said nothing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;XTeJ64KD5cg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTeJ64KD5cg[/video]
and u not wanting to reveal ur real name

And that sc account of urs

And.....i can go on :mmm:

Wallah if you sexpose me I'll be pissed off :colonhash:

Spoiler

mal 7abibtik (who is ur habibti then ?) :h:

Shaadi.com wtf is that? i know singlemuslim.com, halaldating.com. Stuff they advertise on Islam Channel :colonhash:

Say them

That quite low. How can u say that just cause i gave hima high rating? I gave u a high rating to ffs :colonhash: Besides at least i dont call him 7abibti or would want to massage him:u:

*im joking plz dont get triggered at this time night, when its so close to midnight, i cba to say sorry x20 times. Or feel guilt *
Original post by Electrospective
Wallah if you sexpose me I'll be pissed off :colonhash:

Spoiler

Do you send cleavage to Ghassan and hamza? :colone: How big are ur titties? PM details please
and yes i saw what u did there :h:

Latest