The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

My friend told me that some universities email you around midnight if you get in. Is that true?
Original post by target21859
Sums up my feelings
image.jpeg

Why not both? :smile:
Feels weird not seeing the countdown...
Original post by BenGeorge
My friend told me that some universities email you around midnight if you get in. Is that true?

Not for me. :frown:
Watching the STEP results thread. Omfg so scared for them :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BenGeorge

Some being one or two stupid enough to break embargo. There's a seriously low chance you'll get an email.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I'm getting GCSE results next week.
gandalf.jpg

"Every day was as long as a life age of the earth."
Original post by JohnGreek
So, does UCAS update with your Track status at 6am for everyone, or just for some people?

Most people get their results at 6am
Woah I was not emotionally prepared to see the big TODAY in the title oh god
Original post by smegsxo
Currently failing to sleep, but considering I need to be up at 6:45 for my bus to get my results at 9, I really should sleep. If only my brain would shut up and let me!

why not get them online at 6am on your college website :smile: quicker I don't know how you can wait
Original post by JohnGreek
So, does UCAS update with your Track status at 6am for everyone, or just for some people?

Our college tells us at 6am
Good luck guys!!!!!!
Reply 7473
So, the other day I was playing a computer game. It involved converting people to Satanism through role play. It was the seven deadly Sims.
Going to get some sleep. Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's a uni which offers a course but only with a language attached in clearing at the moment, do you think I can accept it and transfer to the normal course once I'm there?
results day didn't even seem real until I read the title of this thread and saw the word today. Rip me:frown:
Reply 7477
Original post by Pato1
There's a uni which offers a course but only with a language attached in clearing at the moment, do you think I can accept it and transfer to the normal course once I'm there?

Depends on the uni but you might not be able to transfer until the next year.
9 Hours from now, I will either be jumping for joy or crying in a corner trying to explain to myself that it isn't over, that I have a year to improve and internally telling myself to man the hell up.
Anyone doing a all nighter?

Quick Reply

Latest