The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Who is just going to stay up till they get their results
I definitely am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yua
you can still look for places and ask unis if they'll accept you before you reject your insurance.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure unis can't just promise you places while you have a place at another uni, it's called 'poaching' or something.
Original post by Aph
Ahhh that's good :smile: good luck!!! I just hope that they don't reject you!!!

Yeah. Thanks, I hope so too lol. Best of luck with Track at 7.30, tag me to let me know how it goes? :h:
Original post by SlimShady96
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure unis can't just promise you places while you have a place at another uni, it's called 'poaching' or something.

You can apply through adjustment if you exceed your offer :smile: You will still have your original offer if you don't find anything
Bit nervous :redface:
Just popping in to wish you all good luck for the morning :smile:
I remember how nervous I was two years ago!
But just remember that even if the day doesn't go to plan there are plenty of options and everything will work out in the end!
Try to get a little sleep so that you can process everything in the morning and be alert incase you need to act fast!

If your track doesn't update and you haven't met your offer don't panic right away! I had to wait 4 days for my track to update knowing I hadn't met my offer but I got in!
Reply 7567
Hi guys, is the track password on UCAS the same as the one that is used to apply and complete personal statement etc? As I cannot remember my track password and cant login to change it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aimbx
Hi guys, is the track password on UCAS the same as the one that is used to apply and complete personal statement etc? As I cannot remember my track password and cant login to change it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yepp

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emiloujess
I'm so scared, so much could go wrong for me tomorrow because I'm voluntarily going through Clearing to change course and university :frown:

- Track might not update
- My firm/insurance might not have released me like I asked them to
- I might not get the grades
- BU might not like me enough to accept me

So stressed.

Ah, I'm hoping to go to BU too! I'm sure they will like you enough, good luck my friend!What are you hoping to study there?
Reply 7570
Yeah. Thanks, I hope so too lol. Best of luck with Track at 7.30, tag me to let me know how it goes? :h:

I will!!! I'm waiting for it to open before I sleep.
At what time will the result be published online on resultsplus?
Original post by l'insegnante
Just popping in to wish you all good luck for the morning :smile:
I remember how nervous I was two years ago!
But just remember that even if the day doesn't go to plan there are plenty of options and everything will work out in the end!
Try to get a little sleep so that you can process everything in the morning and be alert incase you need to act fast!

If your track doesn't update and you haven't met your offer don't panic right away! I had to wait 4 days for my track to update knowing I hadn't met my offer but I got in!

From the other side of the age gap...

I can't sleep and I'm not even getting results, so I guess you're feeling really stressed out. I'll have my turn in a week with (I)GCSEs, but I know they don't matter anywhere near as much...

Good luck everyone :biggrin:
oh bugger
Original post by Shamzy25
I have a Whatsapp group chat running right now- message me your number and I'll add you in

Posted from TSR Mobile

group chat for what?
can't go to sleep & i'm bored :smile:
Original post by thatcooldude2.0
Guys if my offer is A*AA and say I got AAAB will I have exceeded (but not met) my offer and therefore be eligible for adjustment?
I'm pretty sure I will be eligible for adjustment in that case, just checking :smile:

Unfortunately no. I checked with UCAS before . You have to meet and exceed the offer, in which case you'd need to get A*A*A.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Effie14
Ah, I'm hoping to go to BU too! I'm sure they will like you enough, good luck my friend!What are you hoping to study there?

Yay another BU hopeful! :biggrin: Thanks, best of luck to you too! I'm hoping to do Advertising, what about you? :smile:

Original post by Aph
I will!!! I'm waiting for it to open before I sleep.

I've managed to get 3 hours sleep, I'm not holding out hope for any more haha :biggrin:
Reply 7577
Yay another BU hopeful! :biggrin: Thanks, best of luck to you too! I'm hoping to do Advertising, what about you? :smile:

I've managed to get 3 hours sleep, I'm not holding out hope for any more haha :biggrin:

I'm wide awake and too hot to sleep so long as I'm not in clearing and having to call up places tomorrow I'll be fine (I imagine falling asleep on the phone isn't a good idea!!!)

I'm hoping to do Psychology! I'm really nervous about getting in there, it's such a lovely uni! :tongue:
I can't sleep. :frown: I feel delirious but absolutely terrified wtf

Quick Reply

Latest