The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aph
Are you already in TSR towers :eek: I do hope they are paying you (and watching you to make sure you don't crash the site!!!)

Haha! Not quite :tongue: . I'm still at the hotel down the road :tongue: . Need to be in for 6am though, so best go have a shower so we can model the super sexy TSR T-shirts they have this year :sexface:
At least no sleep = no nightmares :smile:

Original post by Nirgilis
:lol:

It's a trillion times easier than what you guys are up to :tongue: . So you don't worry about me and the others doing this, just look after yourself! :h:

ty for making this all run smoothly as possible :yep: you and ur other blue, green, purple and rainbow ppl :nyan:
What are these examiner reports?
I enjoyed those 2 blissful seconds, straight after waking up, in which I didn't know it was results day.
Original post by Aph
Are you already in TSR towers :eek: I do hope they are paying you (and watching you to make sure you don't crash the site!!!)

I was under the impression that they were posted publicly at that time? At least the grade statistics.

Sorry again I'm not very sure lol cos for the AQA ones they aren't publicly available but I don't know if the Edexcel ones would be, their question papers and mark schemes aren't either but then the examiner's reports might be of a different nature... Not sure but let's wait and see lol
I can't decide whether or not I should open my AS results with my laptop or my phone...
Original post by nataliewylie
What are these examiner reports?
Basically examiner overviews of questions that were well answered, poorly answered, briefly talk about what should have been mentioned in the answer etc, I don't like reading them personally because they are designed and worded for teachers so from a student perspective I'm like wtf are they talking about half the time.
I actually feel so sick

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm eating so much sweets. I'm sweeting it up in here! at least if things don't go to plan, I can at least enjoy skittles and haribos:h:
Going to get my results
I am soo nervous
Best of Luck everyone
Original post by CoolCavy
At least no sleep = no nightmares :smile:

ty for making this all run smoothly as possible :yep: you and ur other blue, green, purple and rainbow ppl :nyan:

We're just here to answer your questions :tongue: . The people that actually make results day run smoothly, with hopefully no crashes, are the Dev team, who've been stress-testing TSR for at least 3 months apparently :tongue: . So full credit to those guys - they don't get enough of it!
Original post by Sumaiyya1999
Going to get my results
I am soo nervous
Best of Luck everyone
You are getting your results? It's pitch black outside.....
Reply 7732
Watching re-runs of are you smarter than a 10 year old.
Most of those questions I definitely hadn't done by year 5 :lol: some of it I didn't do until GCSE but it's interesting to see how truly awful their contestants are.

And it's now bright outside now so it's almost time.
Will UCAS send us an email to notify us when Track goes online, or do we just keep refreshing from 7:30ish onwards?
Best of luck everyone my results will be out within the next 27 mins lol i'm so scared!!
27 minutes. Ive no idea how I did. At this point hayfever is setting in and I've gone numb haha.
Reply 7736
Original post by Nirgilis
We're just here to answer your questions :tongue: . The people that actually make results day run smoothly, with hopefully no crashes, are the Dev team, who've been stress-testing TSR for at least 3 months apparently :tongue: . So full credit to those guys - they don't get enough of it!

Based on recent performance of the site I'm rather worried :s-smilie: it's been glitchy for the part week and froze for an hour yesterday...
Cant even sleep been trying for 4 hours
25 MINUTES. I CAN'T . I CAN'T DO THIS 😢😢😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7739
Original post by chehjuan
Will UCAS send us an email to notify us when Track goes online, or do we just keep refreshing from 7:30ish onwards?

Just refresh every 5 and keep checking on here. Someone will spot that it's online.

Quick Reply

Latest