The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aph
Based on recent performance of the site I'm rather worried :s-smilie: it's been glitchy for the part week and froze for an hour yesterday...

Apparently that was all part of the plan :curious:

Well, not part of the plan, per se, but it was their fault :tongue:

Original post by Aph
Just refresh every 5 and keep checking on here. Someone will spot that it's online.

TSR will know before UCAS do :lol:
My insurance accommodation portal opens at 6, I wonder if that will tell me anything :tongue:

(I hope they've rejected me, I NEED a quick release into Clearing!)
I could hardly sleep! I somehow sleep easily before exams, but seemingly not before results. My school doesn't open till 7 but I'm already desperate to be there... though at the same time I kinda want to delay a bad result.
20 minutes for me now oh no 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7744
Good luck everyone! Hope to see lots of confirmed places today! 🌟
Reply 7745
Original post by doctorwhofan98
I could hardly sleep! I somehow sleep easily before exams, but seemingly not before results. My school doesn't open till 7 but I'm already desperate to be there... though at the same time I kinda want to delay a bad result.

Mine doesn't open till 9am :frown:
I feel so nervous for those getting emailed at 6!! I don't find out until track updates but STILLLLLLLL, I GOT A SERIOUS CASE OF SECOND-HAND ANXIETY!

hope you all do well and get what you need or want *hugs*
Original post by Polyrogue
27 minutes. Ive no idea how I did. At this point hayfever is setting in and I've gone numb haha.

Is this true? Will we see whether weve been accepted or not - thought we could see at 8
Reply 7748
Original post by Nirgilis
Apparently that was all part of the plan :curious:

Well, not part of the plan, per se, but it was their fault :tongue:

TSR will know before UCAS do :lol:

Really??

Pretty much :tongue: we all know everyone is checking and the moment it updates someone will post about it.
Original post by NHM
Mine doesn't open till 9am :frown:

Wow that's bad - hopefully Track will get online early so your wait isn't too long!
Already got a track tab open. PLS BE LENIENT SOUTHAMPTON IM SORRY I DIDNT MAKE THE GRADE
10min till the e-mail from my college omg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7752
I think my stress levels peaked at around 4am, I just feel numb now, not sure if that's better or worse
Reply 7753
Original post by doctorwhofan98
Wow that's bad - hopefully Track will get online early so your wait isn't too long!

I want to check results first tbh haha!
WhatsApp Image 2016-08-17 at 19.44.33.jpeg
this is so scary 😭😢
Original post by LordJT
WhatsApp Image 2016-08-17 at 19.44.33.jpeg
this is so scary 😭😢

I would be so pissed, there would be hell to play.
Original post by tuxyu
I think my stress levels peaked at around 4am, I just feel numb now, not sure if that's better or worse

Same I went to bed at 11pm, my tacker app said i was awake until 3:15 and I woke up again at 4:35, and decided to get up at 4:35 and just sit in my room in the dark contemplating my life...

Thats what I am doing currently ...
I get my results in 3 minutes - now I'm panicking
Two. Minutes. Oh god, my heart!!!!! One minute omggggg
You guys are lucky, I have another three hours of hell until my school opens the doors, absolutely dreading it I wish I could get them online.

Quick Reply

Latest