The Student Room Group

Where can I view the courses currently in clearing?

I haven't applied for university this year, but I was wondering if there was a way to view the current courses that are in clearing at the moment? specifically maths and computer science.

I've checked UCAS search and found some. But the universities I'm interested in are Imperial, Durham, Bristol, Warwick, Birmingham, Sheffield and St Andrews.

Is there any other way to check apart from the the universities website or calling up?
Reply 1
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
I haven't applied for university this year, but I was wondering if there was a way to view the current courses that are in clearing at the moment? specifically maths and computer science.

I've checked UCAS search and found some. But the universities I'm interested in are Imperial, Durham, Bristol, Warwick, Birmingham, Sheffield and St Andrews.

Is there any other way to check apart from the the universities website or calling up?

Either UCAS search: http://search.ucas.com

Or check the university websites directly.

The UCAS website or the Telegraph website.
Original post by Beska
Either UCAS search: http://search.ucas.com

Or check the university websites directly.

Thanks. Will new courses start appearing on clearing after 8?
Reply 4
Thanks. Will new courses start appearing on clearing after 8?

Most courses that are likely to be in Clearing are already on there, but there might be small changes throughout the day.
Most clearing vacancies can be found on respective university websites. If you don't mind a cheeky plug, ours are here:

http://www.aston.ac.uk/clearing/vacancies/

Good luck this morning.

Josh

Hi there,
You can use search.ucas.com this will show you the courses available and has the best updates.

Not a fan of ringing universities? You can always chat to a member of our clearing team by visiting www.glos.ac.uk/clearing and use the Live Chat service to talk to them online. It can be intimidating ringing universities and so sometimes just chatting online can be easier.

Feel free to take a look at the courses we have available.
Good luck and hopefully you end up at a university you love.

Jack
University of Gloucestershire

Hi, if you are interested in Maths and Computer Science courses through clearing, we also have vacancies available in these areas. For a full list of our available courses please visit https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/clearing/coursevacancies/ or contact our clearing hotline on 01522 886622.

Adam :smile:

Hi!
Here is a link to our courses in clearing http://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/clearing/ Feel free to message me if you need any help :smile:
Emily
Student ambassador

Hi Sesshomaru,

We have places in clearing for Maths & Comp Science too! :wavey:

Have a look at our courses in:
Computer Science
Mathematics

Give us a call on 0131 322 3222 if you want to discuss joining Heriot-Watt through Clearing. I'm sitting waiting for your call with my headset on! :banana:

Carole
Good morning!

We also have spaces on our Maths and Computer Science courses here at the University of Leicester.

You can view our vacancies on our Clearing website here:
www.le.ac.uk/clearing2016

Or you can call us on our Clearing hotline: 0116 373 6000 to discuss your options.

Good luck!

Amy
University of Leicester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending