The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ToLiveInADream
Bit confused. My conditional says firmly accepted for medicine, does this mean I got the grades?

Does it say Unconditional?

Original post by AB333_
can i get my A-level results online???

Did your school say anything about getting results online?
Original post by pecora
Thank you. This is incredibly stressful, no one is picking up since it's so early.

I imagine their phone lines will open soon, keep trying :smile:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I believe it's on UCAS (if not now, then within a couple of days). I was never sent a physical letter in the mail.

Oh so it's all on UCAS? Not an email or anything? (Sorry for all the questions, I haven't found too much info about the CAS thing)
Insurance confirmed me on track, but firm still says my offer is unconditional, have I missed my firm or are they slower than my insurance in responding?
Just an update for anyone who cares - I got accepted into Newcastle! 😀😀☺️☺️
WOAHHHHHHH. So does (firmly accepted) mean I'm in?!
Original post by medstudent1010
got into medicine!!!!!aaah

congratulations!!!!
KCL for politics....
no idea what I've got though
Original post by ToLiveInADream
Bit confused. My conditional says firmly accepted for medicine, does this mean I got the grades?

If it says "conditional " not unconditional or confirmed then your firm are still deciding. Get your grades and get phoning.
Original post by bdotjelly
yes exactly
my school opens at 9AM so i will be leaving home soon to collect my results
i just want to know whether or not insurance unis automatically say you didnt get in

my firm says "(Unconditional offer (firmly accepted)) "
but my insurance says "unsuccessful"

i want to know what to expect so as to not get my hopes falsely up

Your firm choice has given you an unconditional offer, so they have accepted you, but you don't necessarily need to meet your offer in order to get that. So the only way to find out, unfortunately, is through getting your results. Sorry :tongue:
Original post by 16characterlimit
Insurance confirmed me on track, but firm still says my offer is unconditional, have I missed my firm or are they slower than my insurance in responding?

Give your firm a call and find out when you'll get a decision from them.
Original post by MouseyBrown
Congrats dude! Pretty surreal isn't it

YES!!!! I'm crying OMG!!! I'm sure you've got in too????
Original post by metrize
A*AA
Maths, Physics AS, Chemistry AS

That's awesome, congratulations! :biggrin:
Reply 8233
Got into university! Still don't know grades though...
Original post by Nirgilis
They would have been informed of the results over the weekend :smile:

Have you got your results yet?

No, will be going to pick them up shortly
Original post by KythingToWrite
Oh so it's all on UCAS? Not an email or anything? (Sorry for all the questions, I haven't found too much info about the CAS thing)

CAS isn't on UCAS. It's a separate system.
I don't even care about my results now - if they're good enough for Warwick, they're sure good enough for me! Congrats everyone - great to see so many happy posts :biggrin:
Reply 8237
ok, thanks
I've spent the morning researching Harley Quin and The Jokers relationship after watching suicide squad yesterday :h: I know what I got for my results anyway so I'll make my prediction and see how they match.
Maths AS; B/C Biology AS; B/C Biology A2; U
I kinda wish I had done AS Chemistry but I thought I'd do it for A2 as well and its linear so :/

GOOD THING I DROPPED OUT OF COLLEGE and don't need to worry about any of the above. Time to find a back up plan though :/ I feel like I've wasted this Summer, like I could have been working -_-

*Signs up to become a stripper*

Okay cool now I have 10 minutes to get ready and go into school :smile:
Original post by Nirgilis
Does it say Unconditional?

Did your school say anything about getting results online?

No it doesn't :O

Quick Reply

Latest