The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by debs20153
I got all bs in as what is my likely grades in a level

Its all down to you, nobody can tell you this im afraid, you need to keep working hard! Well done!
My ucas track has not changed atall????? :frown: :frown:
Original post by PQ
Take your time and think about what you would prefer.

Even if you accept you can opt for a gap year the day before moving in day.

Its depressing ngl:frown: i wanted to get into Liverpool without foundation yr & now im waiting for my grades rn so might ring through clearing idek:/ is foundation year bad?
Original post by johnd45
My firm on track hasn't updated but my insurance has :s-smilie:

What was your insurance decision? Do you have your grades?
Good luck everyone!
BEST news of the last five years, my firm accepted me. Idk how it was a miracle.
I still have to go to school and collect my grades (which I don't know yet) but now that I know my status I almost can't be bothered (I did stay up all night so I guess that has somethings to do with it :biggrin:)
Original post by Nirgilis

Everything okay? :smile: . You can PM me any time :h:

Thanks man, will be ok I'll sort something out. Appreciate it :smile:
Reply 8267
Got into imperial Good luck everyone
Original post by Nirgilis
What was your insurance decision? Do you have your grades?

my insurance grade requirements were BBB and I met them apparently. I have no idea what my results are though
Original post by ToLiveInADream
Will do, but because my insurance rejected me does it mean I have likely got ABB?

It might not mean that, but it could do i m afraid.
I haven't collected my results yet but i've been accepted by Bristol! Also if Track is showing a link about adjustment does that mean i've exceeded my offer? Good luck to everybody!! Hope you get what you need
Original post by mouseybrown
oxford have actually let me in praise the lord jesus christ our father :d

which college? Lol
Exceeded! Your firm remains but you can see if you'd like other choices instead!

Original post by Alexoso
I have the button that says register for adjustment does this mean I exceeded my firm offer or is there for everyone?
Original post by iEthan
Thanks man, will be ok I'll sort something out. Appreciate it :smile:

:jumphug:

Original post by vladislav
BEST news of the last five years, my firm accepted me. Idk how it was a miracle.
I still have to go to school and collect my grades (which I don't know yet) but now that I know my status I almost can't be bothered (I did stay up all night so I guess that has somethings to do with it :biggrin:)

Congratulations! :awesome:

Do you have any plans for the day? :smile:
Original post by Conal551
My ucas track has not changed atall????? :frown: :frown:

Get your results, then call your firm to find out when you'll get a decision.
Got an confirmed offer from Imperial so I know I got at least A*A*AA!! I was so nervous when logging into UCAS track hahaha, shame I have to reject them now :s-smilie:
Exceeded!
Original post by Amy A x
I haven't collected my results yet but i've been accepted by Bristol! Also if Track is showing a link about adjustment does that mean i've exceeded my offer? Good luck to everybody!! Hope you get what you need
Original post by johnd45
my insurance grade requirements were BBB and I met them apparently. I have no idea what my results are though

If your firm is still updating, collect your results and call them up :smile:
Pick. Up. The. Phone. Durham.
So liverpool entry requirements want ABB and they have offered me a foundation year, what grades must have i got?

Quick Reply

Latest